Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the Mexican Drug Cartel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KaliKush25, Feb 7, 2014.

1. This may seem like a dumb question to ask but I'm going to ask it anyways. What exactly is the Mexican Drug Cartel? I know that they are a huge drug cartel that ships weed, cocaine, heroine, etc into the US but who do they sell to exactly? For example, I found out that there is part of the Cartel in the city I live in (I'm in the Midwest) and I just want to know how they go about their business. Do they sell pounds (but they sell by kilos) to random dealers who just walk up and ask for it? Or, like, can an 18-year-old walk up to a cartel member and just ask for an ounce? Haha. I know they're not the people to mess with considering they skin people alive and behead them and everything but can anyone answer my question?

2. Look it up on youtube, like 50 docos on it

3. Thread should be called, "I want to be beheaded over an ounce.." haha

:laughing:

Jk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well, seems these people supply everything for the cartel so it must be The Cartel...

[​IMG]

5. It's you, it's me, we're all the cartel

6. I wouldn't approach any of those folks....most are here illegally, and wouldn't think twice about killing you and then hauling ass back south of the border...

google "Colombian necktie".........

7. I thought Mexico was supposed to have shitty weed. Or they just sell it and don't grow it? But they'd sell wholesale I'd imagine, and not small quantities to some kid like me lol.

yeah... I could have gone without seeing that. haha 

9. Nah, leave those people alone.

Cartel cats don't think right. :cool: