What is the longest you have gone without toking?

Discussion in 'General' started by pioneer9412, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Mine was about 8 months.

2. no longer than the 12th hour of a month and 26 days

3. 2 months.. and counting :(

4. It was some time earlier this year. I dont remember. Its been a while

5. 16 years.

after that, maybe 6-8 months.

6. 7 months is my longest T-break

7. I'm almost on 3 months now

got 2 more to go

its gravy though cause times goes by fast this time of year

and when I can smoke I'm going to be getting higher than ever

8. i came out of the womb with a blunt.

9. 6 Months or so. It was my own personal choice due to paranoia, so I didn't dread it at all.

10. Other than the first 17 years, about 2 and a half months after I got caught

11. Since I started smoking? Well, that was at 16. I'm 21 now. I used to take like 6 month breaks when I first started. None of my good friends ever really did it so I didn't do it much either. I started doing it more often at 19....like a lot a lot more. It started with my ex and him wanting to try weed. He tries it, loves it, and then we start smoking a bowl everynight for like a month. After the break up I start smoking weekends only and then last year mid Sept I was tired of being used when it came to throwing down money (3 people, everyone would put in like a dollar and I had to put down the rest of the money...for half a gram?! fuck that) so I started buying my own bud and I did that for almost a year and then I got caught and started smoking only weekends. Took a month long break recently and smoked Friday and Saturday and now I'm gonna smoke tonight heeeeeellllll yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh :metal:

12. Well considering I started when I was about 17... 17 years.

13. since i started smoking... 3 years ago.. i've been at it pretty much daily. i may have taken a couple 2-3 day breaks for school stuff

this week will mark my first official week-long tbreak

sad i know lol

14. 19 months....from when I moved here to when I went up north to buy my Charger (& stop by an old friend's place to score).

15. I was forced too for a whole two month summer one time lol.

16. 20 years...long time