What is the highest yielding strain you have ever grown? Favorite strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DesolateDave, Oct 19, 2015.

1. I was looking around for a forum where people compare their highest yielding strains and favorite strains.
    I want a list of some of the best strains to keep an eye out for.
    What was the strain? was it hard to find? what was your yeild per watt? What type of grow did you run?
    Links to other forums of this topic are more than welcome.

The highest yielding strain i ever grew was Thai-lights. It yielded 0.9g per watt under a 600 watt hps in a DWC.
    My favorite that i have grown is wonder woman from nirvana seed bank. It yeilded .54 grams per watt, but it was just a really well rounded high. I am currently growing some blackberry kush from a clone store in Denver that may take the trophy.

2. I grew big bud from amsterdammarijuanaseeds . got .8g per watt on a dwc. got a real good phenotype of northern lights and got about the same. all of them had to be supported with bamboo.

OG kush is my favorite but i never grew it.

3. so far Blackberry kush which is one of my favorite strains :) and purple sour diesel. Both are cutting I've received from local dispensaries in washington state.

4. AWESOME! Any notes for blackberry kush? I am growing up a blackberry kush mother plant, at the moment, and could use any advice for the strain. Are there any conditions it prefers?

5. Something seems fishy...daves