What is the greatest thing you experienced today

Discussion in 'General' started by mrharti420, Mar 5, 2012.

1. For me it is simple.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elpAKTauZUw]Cats Morph into Croissants - YouTube[/ame]

But really, I'm just wondering what's makin my fellow blades keep on keepin' on. Besides mary jane.

2. I got to hang out with my dad, and I don't see him that much anymore. We went out to eat then went to a driving range.

3. i meditated in a field by my house. big, flat, grassy, big open sky, day moon. revelations and songs materialized in my quiet, empty mind like photons in a vacuum. the Earth has many moods. standing out on its ancient dirt, i can feel her pulse. i can grasp the extent of the ages and ages as the ancient energy comes up through my feet and energizes my body. i can feel the peace and order of the greater Cosmos as i look up at Luna through our soft blue atmosphere. the greatest thing i experienced today was the Earth.

4. My dad and i finished our 3rd 14 hour endurance race today in our 1st gen rx7 today. 13th out of about 85 to 90 cars. Twas my first time at carolina motorsports park, god damn track was fun as hell!

5. Dale got his ass fucked up in the walking dead, about time his bitchy ass got killed he bugged me. Now we just need Carl to get eaten.

6. I ate girl scout cookies.

[​IMG]

7. My shit was green. True story.

8. :laughing: It happens. ;)

9. Jacking off probably... nah but waking up at 7:30 to the sunshine and having a fucking beautiful day and warm weather