What is the first sign that you are stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hot Sauce, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Not so much a real life story as it is a simple question, but oh well. What is the first sign that you are high while you are smoking?

Usually, I start thinking really hard to myself and zoning out while i'm smoking and usually talk to myself out loud (when i'm by myself.)

It's just those subtle actions that make you say "i'm high."

2. Everything is just a little bit funnier, and you start saying shit out loud that makes no sense

3. with this vaporizer it hit me first in my feet and legs, feels sooo damn goood

4. if im listening to music i can tell by that. sometimes its the slight visual distortions like the brightness of lights and stuff.

5. When I notice I've been zoning out at the tv and I haven't finished my sentence yet. :smoking:

6. when things just seem different or when I can feel my eyes getting bloodshot and blood rushing through my eyelids lol

7. When my thought's process gets faster and differnet thoughts flash through my head i know im stoned

8. When I'm smoking with music and I put down the pipe and zone. If I'm smoking a cig i can feel it in my drag.

9. The first thing is that I just feel a little light headed.

10. My eyes get heavy. Shortly followed by the shortest attention span ever.

11. when you are laughing your ass off at the commercials while you are watching a recorded episode of Wife Swap, and then you realize that you can fast forward this shit, but don't really care because you're smoking a blunt. (happened to me today...again)

12. Well, usually I have involuntary twitches in my legs. Not big ones, just like a little twitch.
    Does this happen to anyone else? I feel weird if not.:(

13. As soon as I exhale my first bong rip, all my muscles relax, all my worries gone, and the music that's playing is suddenly so much better.

Then I pack up the next hit:devious:

14. i get really dizzy first
    but thats only when im stoned
    which hasnt been happening as easily lately
    when im just high ill zone out a lot

15. I can feel it in my eyes and the base of my neck.

16. I don't even know if I ccan tell like...the exact moment I'm high. It usually hits me pretty suddenly...

When I'm smoking a cigarette though I can tell pretty easily.

17. I can feel it at the top of my head and through my legs. Everything kinda has a strange buzzing noise and weird frequency. Don't know how to explain it. Then it hits you. The vibrations get faster until you're at that feel of the peak. Can't put it into words.

18. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;3497850]Well, usually I have involuntary twitches in my legs. Not big ones, just like a little twitch.
    Does this happen to anyone else? I feel weird if not.:([/quote]

Naw i get little twitches when im high too. But They went away after i had been smoking for awhile.

19. My peripheral view starts flashing red faintly, yet boldly.
    And the ground seems much farther from normal, and everything starts getting funnier.

20. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;3497850]Well, usually I have involuntary twitches in my legs. Not big ones, just like a little twitch.
    Does this happen to anyone else? I feel weird if not.:([/quote]

I don't know but, sometimes i get extreme twitching (almost spasm's in my lower half of my body)
    for the first 15 minutes or so.:confused: