Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the difference?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjamonster1, Sep 5, 2012.

1. So, last weekend my brother (year older than me) and a few of our friends got drunk and it sounded fun, so i got a bottle of absolut and next weekends gunna be a blast. My question is, i've never gotten drunk or buzzed in my life what does it feel like and how does it compare to bud.(i smoke pretty regularly so i know what being high feels like)

2. weed is the only way to do it. I'm not saying not to drink, because i have, but it is a very destructive habit.

3. between me and you?

about 5 bank accounts, 3 ounces, and 2 vehicles...

4. Considering you got liquor, all I can say is don't go too fast so you don't ruin your first experience. You don't want to end up vomiting and waking up feeling like shit.

5. If your a real man you won't have a hangover. Doesn't sound like you are.

6. rofl. because hangovers and manliness are directly related.

just go slow. its really easy to go overboard. especially with something strong like vodka

7. the difference in the "highs" are control. i always felt like i had way less control when im drunk vs being high. doubt to many will argue with me but I prefer to be high.