Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the difference between g's and a's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedSneed, Dec 28, 2016.

1. My dealer asked if I wanted some a's or some g's

- I just really like weed -

2. never heard that in my life. maybe ask the dealer? lol

3. Yep ask your dealer, maybe he was trying to sound cool. So which one did you choose?

4. I've heard this before but my dealer use to say 10g's so 10 grams. Idk about 'A's'. Tell that guy to start speaking English and make it easier for you to understand

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. How do you know he didn't ask if you wanted ayze or jeez?

• Like Like x 1
  6. maybe it was haze or cheese

• Like Like x 4
  7. Another stupid post. Seriously this is an adult forum man. If you are in conversation and you don't know what the other person is saying, wouldn't a normal person ask for clarification?

8. If this forum is for people already educated - then what does an "a" mean because it sure as hell looks like not a single person here knows that's why I asked, for clarification.

- I just really like weed -

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

10. It means NOTHING.

11. He's asking grams or amperes.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Are we sure OP isn't a white dude talking to a minority who said Eighth and instead interpreted it as a's?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Come on let's use some brain power here! A eighth pretty similar especially if slurred and said in slang.

• Like Like x 1
  14. "dealer" is the first sign of a problem... I used to say dealers deal drugs, I hook people up... that was back in the day of slinging brick

15. Specially in the south, I can hardly understand what some people are saying.

• Like Like x 1
  16. This is it. I figured the a's=haze part but couldn't get the cheese. It's so obvious after I saw you say it.

• Like Like x 1