What is the correct way to hand out middle finger?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Dec 10, 2010.

1. I was driving to some place to do some shit, and this bunghole pissed the hell off of me, so i gave him a BIG fuck you with my middle finger.

And then i wondered, what's the correct way to hand out the fuck-you finger?

Is it with your thumb stretched out to the side, or should you fold your thumb inwards?

Not having smoked any weed for extended period of time is making me extremely hostile on the road these days...

2. thumb out is a no go. it was un heard of before eminem became famous

3. haha well it seems like latey its been the thing to put your thumb out

but we needa get back to the good ol FUCK YOU

and just have the one finger up that matters

I remember back in my day kids (including myself) started getting made fun of if they didnt put the thumb out

4. I think either way is the correct way. I think it looks better with the thumb out tho. You could just do it in Chinese with just your pinky :)

5. The proper way is to fold your thumb inward....... Thats the way I do it. Actually it feels weird when I do it with my thumb stretched out to the side...... It kind of hurts actually. Is that normal?:confused::cry:

6. Definitely thumb inward. No question.

For extra emphasis I'll turn to them and mouth "Fuck you" to accompany my middle finger, but what can I say, I'm classy.

7. 1. ball up your fist, like you want to slug that motha fucka
    2. then just stick up your middle finger
    3. shake and around and yell because you mad.

now you flicked someone off.

8. Whatever way you feel gets your point across, whether that means double-fisted or accompanied by a vocal shout of "fuck you, pussy."

9. with my right hand it feels natural to have the thumb out
    but with my left it's the opposite..

10. I've seen the thumb-out finger since I was a kid and that was long before Eminem because famous. :p

I'd say either of them are going to get the message across. ;)

11. lol, it's not like anybody gets less offended if the thumb is out or not.

Oh hail no, that motherfucker just flipped me off WITH HIS THUMB TOO!"

12. wtf?

thumb out mothafucka.

13. I prefer thumb in. It's more aerodynamic.

This should be a poll.

14. [​IMG]
    2 Examples in here^^^^​

15. A guy with a mustache like his can't be wrong! Finger in ftw!

16. A stone cold steve austin double texas state bird... no thumb... papergangsters

17. That's The Gaslamp Killer you should check him out if you like Hip-Hop/Electronic/Dubstep/Instrumental type of music.

18. Flip him off thumb in, then flick the underside of your chin at him with the back of your hand for the proper effect. :smoke:

anybody heard of that move?

19. Sounds kind of like Pretty Lights. (which I can dig) I'll check them out! Thanks

20. Strong-armed, middle finger prominent, with a nice "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER" right behind it.

(Feel free to improv on the insult, that's just a favorite of mine)