What is the closest you've ever been to death?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hiiiibbbb, Sep 1, 2012.

1. this very second.

edit: now this one.

2. I was running late for high school once, and I saw the city bus pulling up to the stop so I booked it accross the street. This car to the right of me ZOOMED past JUST as I reached the sidewalk. The force threw me off my feet. I boarded the bus and the driver said "You didn't have to run like that, I'd have waited" (something you can NEVER rely on them to do).

3. One time i was all fucked up and fell asleep in the the bathtub. I fortunately woke up right as i began to aspirate water.

4. I was going through surgery and I got sick from the anesthesia, causing me to vomit. The vomit had no where to go but my lungs so they had to quickly suck it out. They said they were very lucky to have saved me, but I've had a hard time breathing since then. I could notice from the minute I woke up after the surgery that I hard difficulty breathing.

I've also had 3 overdoses. NOT fun at all.

5. This is EXACTLY why some people shouldn't smoke weed.
    Maybe he shot at you because you nearly hit him?

6. There was one time when i was like 10 i was eating a blt and the bacon got stuck in my throat. My mom had to shove her fingers down my throat to pull it out

7. lol its crazy that 3 people have already posted about almost dying longboarding, that shit sketches me out sometimes lol

8. I know! I just started and it's fuckin scary

9. The closest I've ever been was by my own hand, when my choices were kill myself or seek psychiatric help.

10. Skateboarding without a helmet, after railing some prescription unmentionable for the first time (back in my dumb days). Nodded out going probably 30+ in the bowl right as I was carving around the lip, so I also fell a good 8 or so feet to the ground, head first. Last thing I remember was doing a rock n roll on the complete opposite end of the bowl, once I finally came to in the emergency room that is. Intracranial hemorrhaging. Still skating, snowboarding, etc but with a helmet now :cool:

Brain injuries change a man, son.

11. shot in the head twice

chiraq shit gangbangin went to war

12. so what happened?

and where you at in chi?

13. ill post one for my friends then.... we live in the mountains and they were coming round a corner to loose and slammed into a truck with a trailer... the one kid hit the door and bounced off and the tire snapped his board, the other kid ran straight into the gap between the truck and the trailer and caught him by the leg, shattered his whole leg and flipped him onto the trailer.... they day after it happened he called me from the hospital to relate to my getting hit by a truck on a bike... the truck was doing 25, they were doing 20:eek:

14. When I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck choking me -_- it was 50/50