Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the cannabis club?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by weedzilla420, Jan 10, 2006.

1. hey gc,
    i've noticed a post or two lately that showed good looking bud someone got from the cannabis club?
    is the c.c. like a medical mj distributor or something? also, where are they located and can anyone get bud from them?

2. Ya its for medicinal marijuana, so not everyone can walk in and buy some bud. You haver to get a perscription card from a doctor for it. There located in states that legilize medicinal marijuana, the bay area of CA has the most clubs for sure, we have a few down here in SoCal.

3. My hope is that the people who are posting these pics of fantastic buds actually have a real condition and have a legit prescription by a legit doctor.

4. Thats probably not true...did you see that CNN(?) video? They got a card in less than two hours. Pretty much anyone can get one if they complain of some kind of chronic pain I think.

5. I believe the original poster is probably referring to me. I have a torn ligament in my knee that will not fuse back together and surgery is useless. Arthritis in my lower back and elbows. Not to mention Ive broken toes, ribs, wrist(have pins in it), arm and ankle. Ive had problems with insomnia since the age of 12.

Yes the cannibus club requires a doctor prescribed card that allows you to purchase medical marijuana. Believe me, before I got my card i really only smoked before somewhat strenous activities and when I was going to be doing alot of walking. Sucks that Im only 20 right now and I already have all these problems.

6. btw its funny, my friend had some bud from the cannabis club an it was in a green pill bottle

7. hey Roka what part of cen cal are you from, im from SLO

8. Im from Woodlake, but Ive lived in Fresno and now I live in Visalia.

9. i wonder what the prices are....

my friend was telling me how they sell thc lollypops, soda and shit.

10. They sell everything, lollypops, soda, brownies, hemp peanut butter cups, cannibus, water pipes, glass pipes, bubblers, sampler cannibus sets(2 grams of 10 different cannibus).

If you search for my trainwreck thread and orange crush thread you find pictures and prices(both of which were 40/eighth).

11. that's the thing though if mj were legalized at least for medicinal use in my state (nc); i can buy decent bud for a lot cheaper on the street than in the clinic.

12. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think a sampler cannibus set would be the ultimate holiday present :)

13. Why would you care? You break laws by smoking weed. You are a criminal.