What is the best way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by weedtoker420, Aug 16, 2009.

1. I smoke a big fat blunt (white owls of some dank once a day (around 1pm) and then take some pulls on the bowl periodicaly. Im looking to get a steamroller though. Havent had one since highschool. Them cock suckers do the job in a heartbeat.

1-blunts
    2-joints
    3-bowls
    4-steam roller
    5-bongs

2. That wouldn't be smoking. If there is smoke coming from your vape, the temperature is too high.

3. hahaha steamrollers....oh yeaaah. those will knock you stupid. but they hurt like a mofo. i once had a clear one and we called it the GHOST. it was one badass piece

4. Ha yeah my bad, I didn't really mean "smoke". I guess I should have said, Using a vaporizor is the best way to get high, in my opinion, but i love blunts, and then bongs

5. Aww fuck I want a steamroller now.

6. Steamrollers are badass, I love them. Gravity bong's are where it's at for me right now, I've never thrown up off of taking a huge hit from anything before, and well, still haven't, but my friends gravity bong about made me throw the fuck up, but damn, i was high as fuck.

7. One Word: Volcano

8. most to least

Bong
    Bowl
    Vaporizer
    Joint
    Blunt

Doesn't matter how you smoke it, just matters how high you get

L:eek::smoking::D:hello:

9. I personally love my bong and use it almost exclusively, but when I get a new pick up, I have a ritual of either having the first session with that bud in a nice somewhat large joint (at least a gram since I pick up half O's normally and I have a low tolerance so a gram will mess me up) or the last session with that bud being a joint, my J is already rolled for today :D But I love smoking out of my bong with iced water, the hits are amazing you can't even feel them

10. Best to least favorite...

1. Vape
    2. Bong
    3. Pipe
    4. Joint/Blunt

11. best to least

1- vape

2- bong

3- joint/blunt

4- steam roller/pipe/bowl

12. theres nothing better then a glass bowl in my opinion.

13. 1. Bubbler- small device, easy to use and clean, makes the hits nicer, simply cute as fuck with the noises.
    2. Joint- very easily concealed, social aspect to it, feels badass.
    3. Bong- soooo muuuuch smooooke.
    4. Blunts- get you crazy high but also difficult for me to handle/ roll.

I've never vaped but my roommate and i are investing in one for smokeless consumption in our dorm.

14. For those of you who favor a bong over a vaporizer it would be greatly appreciated if you explained why. Just curious.

15. vapes are the best way, but its not technically smoking. so a bong, and thats also my favorite!