Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the best way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dudedude, May 16, 2009.

1. What is the best way to smoke/get the most out of your pot??
    bong? vaporizer? pipe? blunt? brownies?

2. Vaporizer. Those however are expensive, so just a bong or pipe is best if you don't have a vaporizer (I sure as hell don't)

3. blunt wastes some smoke because its always burning, same with joints, but pipes are most conservative, bongs take a bit more weed than pipes but still save alot. vaporizers im not too sure of, brownies are good but take more weed. the effects are more psychoactive take an hour to kick in but last about 4 hours instead of a 1 hour high from smoking

4. Brownies are a different kind of high atleast in my experience, and yes it takes a lot more weed to get high through eatables

5. IMO vapes. they dont fuck up ur lungs. well not as bad as pure smoke. but if not vape then glass pipes and bongs. shit that filter through water. cleaner smoke. and the clear joint wraps. they are made of organic oils. so its a lil more eazy on the lungs. the worst way is a blunt. blunts rape lungs. but this is IMO :smoking:

6. with vapes. they burn the weed. but not as much like everything else does. and they mostly burn the trycombs on the weed. then once that is all burned you can still smoke the weed and get even higher. so it is also conservative

7. for getting you the highest...

1. Vaporizer
    2.Gravity Bong
    3. Water bong
    4. Pipe/bubbler
    5.blunt
    6. joints

8. #8 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 16, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
    The most effeciant way to consume by inhaling would be a vaporizer, next best for SMOKING(vapes do not produce smoke whatsoever) would be a bong.
    The healthiest and most effecient overall would be edibles because with about a gram or less you can stay high for at least 6+ hours. Edibles are an occasional type of thing for me personally.
    So
    Edibles>vaporizer>bong and then bong> pipe> joint> blunt

Also on a side note, js and ls are the worst becuase they are constantly burning, which brings it to a much higher temperature then you need, which in turn loses a good ammount of THC. Not to mention the disgusting paper/tobacco/chemicals involved with rolling.

9. #9 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 16, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
    Uhm
    Vaporizers do not burn herb, they VAPORIZE it.
    They heat it to a temperature just below the point of combustion, combustion produces smoke but a vape creates a mist(think of a humidifier). If you get a real shitty vaporizer or don't know how to adjust yours to the right temp it might burn, along with inexperience with vaporizers. Again, vaporizers only heat the weed, no burning or fire involved

Also vaporizers give you about 95% of the THC, so smoking vaped weed would use more material then it would fresh bud.
    A lot of the THC is in the resin glands(the top of the trichomes) on the surface, but most of the THC is inside of the bud.

10. I heard that a bong is ideal if you don't have a vaporizer. It is a really "clean" high, and filters out some of the bad shit. Plus, you don't risk the chance of inhaling some seeds or ash accidently like you do in a spoon or pipe.

11. depends on the bong, a full glass one i have sucks and if you hit it even a tad to hard or pull own the bowl you get a shitload of icky black resin in the water and whatever was packed and in that water. i clean it out every time i use it and only pack it once or twice per use, i got used to it but i cant rip it too hard which i really want to do.

12. ^^ spazx it sounds like you need a screen.

13. Found after getting my vape I got really high. After a week I started thinking I was smoking weak pot. Switched back to the pipe, really high again. After a couple of weeks went back to the vape, got really high again. Can't figure this out, but is a pattern that's happened 3 times now. What ever works!!!!!!!!!!!

14. i have one in there it didnt help much, no seeds in there i wouldnt pack them, just black and white ash that passes through it

15. yea if u got the money to get a vape go ahead, but as for me being a college kid, bongs and pipes are the way to go

16. A quality vaporizer will get you really fucked up with the least amount of weed. The best vaporizer in most people's opinion is the Volcano, which costs $600+. I was told at my local headshop that a Volcano can get you fucked up with 1/4 of the weed of other methods. You can get a cheaper vaporizer like the Extreme Vaporizer for about $350, or some other models for around $150-200. If a vaporizer is out of your price range, go for a cool bong. I just bought a mini-bong myself for about $80 and have been getting really, really high with it. You can also make your own gravity bong if you have a two liter bottle of pop, which get you pretty high too.

17. #17 Chinagrass420, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    once you go vape, you never escape,
    no more worries bout lung rape
    you'll be hittin that vape like an ape
    and tasting that grape