Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the BEST way to smoke it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrequentFlyerr, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Only been smoking for a month or so. I usually smoke out of a pipe, apple, or a can if I have to. How long are you supposed to hold it on? Is longer better? Just give a noob some tips. Thanks.

2. 3 Seconds.

3. 3-5 seconds will get you all you need. Holding in as long as possible for the "extra high" is just depriving your brain of oxygen and needless to say that = bad.

4. I personally feel that the best way to smoke is any way that uses water as a medium for the smoke to pass through. Of course a vaporizer is the best way, but not too easy to get a hold of.
    Make yourself a simply water-bottle bong. Get a water-bottle, a pen, and anything that can be used with the shaft of a pen to make a bowl. Cut/melt a hole in the bottle that is a snug fit for the shaft of a pen. Then attach the bowl to the end of the pen shaft. Obviously this will be where your bud goes. Then you can either use the pen/bowl apparatus as a slide, (light bud, inhale until satisfied, slide out the apparatus and clear the smoke out) or you can cut another whole for a carb that is slightly large but not so large that your thumb or finger or any preferred digit wont be able to cover (same process as slide, but to clear just uncover the carb instead of sliding out the slide).
    Once again that is just one of the many things you can do to make a home-made bong.
    Have fun with it :hello: :smoke: