What is the best way to get high?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by nethangh, Dec 12, 2009.

1. what do you all do to get high and what do you do when you are high? :smoking: i dont have that much weed, how do i use the most of it.

2. Vaporizer!
    I doubt you have one though, so just pack it into a pipe (or apple-pipe if you dont have a piece yet) and toke up.

Gaming and reading are the best while stoned.

3. play some music

4. The BEST way to get high would have o be a bong. In my opinion. I have done edibles they were insane but hey still don beat a half gram bong rip to the dome. I have no tried vaporizing but i have been told it get old very easily. If you were lookin for he way to get the most THC out of your marijuana then vaporizing would be the way. But once you vape and hit a bong properly you will most likely enjoy the bong far more than a vape.

5. I smoke my weed to get high

When I'm high I do things I find enjoyable while sober....high is just a different approach to them. For me this includes, playing guitar, video games, longboarding, movies....but these things are what I also do when I'm sober.

I always found that the way to maximize your high was to use buckets/gravity bongs/waterfalls...whatever you want to call them. Not sure why, but it always seemed to make a small amount of weed stretch out just a little bit longer

6. A vape-bong ripe to the dome is the best.

7. Bullshit. Bongs never get me as high as vapes do.

8. Not bullshit at all. Every person i've talked o says a bong always tops a vape. But i really want to try vaping, im not doubting it gets you higher, im saying it is one of the best (op) maybe even the best. If you took 10 fat bong rips I hitnk id be higher than if I took like 10 vape hits. Maybe. just my 2 cents.

9. #9 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2009

Yep a vaporizer is the ultimate in getting high via inhaltion. A pipe or waterpipe would be the next best choice if you were to smoke it

oh and +rep for aero18, vapor bonging is the shit! im actually bout to hit this, and vapes are far superior to any method of smoking. The high from a bong is compromised by the lack of efficiency and how harsh it is(compared to a vape)

10. #10 Diesel Lungs, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    Can't take other peoples experiences to justify your own.B//c. The green effects everyone different.But yeah vaporizers are said to be the Best waY to get ripped.I only have tried glass vaporizers which are good but suck compared to electric.and when I'm high I do shit I'm good at so when I'm high I can do it better lol or holla at your dealy again ; )

11. no, a blunt with 2 others gets me as high as a two pinch vape bowl to my self. so i figure i get about .6-.7 in a blunt, and like .1 in a vape bowl. so you are definitely conserving weed. and getting much higher. if i smoked .5 in my vape i would probably pass out.

12. Bongs and vapes are a toss up. If I cough a lot from the bong, I'll usually get higher with it than a vape.

With a vape, the highness just creeps up on you...

13. Gotta agree with vapebong hits. I just hold up the glass mouthpiece flush to the female glass-on-glass slider on my bong (bong's gotta be cleaned though or you taste the resin/bongwater) and pull. Honestly makes it easier to use the vape cause you can see the vapor filling the bong, and it cools it so you can hold hits as long as you would a breath of air.

There is the argument that vapes don't get the CBD/CBN/other high-temp vaporization stuff, but I still think they're more efficient and effective than bowls or bong hits, and vongin' it is the shiiiiit.

14. Vaporize all the way, saves your weed and gets you toasted, enough said.

15. all about personal preference. i dont know why everyone is bashing everyone else by saying bongs are better than vapes or vise versa. my digi volcano still cant beat my toro.. regardless of how dope both are. i still love both of them.. but its all personal man.

personally, 2 snapper bowls to the dome off my toro get me SUPER blazed. snapper bowl would be just a little bit of dank in a small sized bowl (or just small amount of dank in a large bowl, small just makes it easier) that you take in 1 hit. so just 2 hits and im pretty damn blazed bro, try it and see if it works. it saves a lot of dank + really high.. but again personal