What is the best vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Rmac561, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Looking to buy a vape and money isn't really an issue I just wanted to kno what's the best vape to get ? I'm an everday smoker

2. Just get a Volcano then. Though, do you like whips or bags more? You can also get an Extreme Q (I just picked that up).

3. I have the EQ and have no complaints. Bag or whip, it does it well.

4. Ya I like whips better how much was the EQ ?

5. About $175 shipped from Amazon. It may be less now. Make sure your get the new version, 4...

6. I got mine for $170. It's definitely an awesome vape.

7. Ya man I'm really thinking about getting it. Right now I just have a bong but wanted to try a vape. What's gets u higher ?

8. I'm not a smoker, J, pipe or bong. I like the vape for it's ability to not burn the material. Plus after you vape, save the material and make Canna-butter, Hash...

9. I was absolutely amazed at how high my Extreme Q got me. The high was SO smooth. It felt absolutely euphoric.

Plus, you can save the avb and make edibles!

10. I am a recent convert from smoking to vaping. I chose to go with the Vapexhale Cloud for my home unit and the Pax Ploom for a portable.

I only wanted to spend money once and those seemed to be the best IMO for what I was looking for in a vape. They both produce thick amounts of vapor. The water diffuser on the Cloud really helps cool the vapor down and allows for bigger rips.

[​IMG]

11. That is beautiful.

12. I just wanted to try vaping before I bought a expensive vape so I copped a Chinese one lol

13. i'm all about the extreme q for the house and pax for the road

14. My recommendation is to not go cheap on your vaporizer. The above pic looks interesting to try. I own a Volcano and a Super Silver Surfer (whip). The SSS deliver more potent hits than the more expensive Volcano, but it also happens to burn product sometimes. The Volcano bags can get as large as you want and you can light up a stadium if you were so inclined. If you go cheap, imho, you are just tossin money down the drain. Both vapes mentioned have their flaws and strengths but you would be pleased with both options. Volcano produces superior flavor to any vape I ever tried. I hope whatever you go with, it helps you feel better

15. i highly recommend the vxc cloud too. flavor and vapor density is insane.

16. I think the VXC Double Package made it into my wishlist. That looks viciously delicious.