Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best time to get high Night or Day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Midnighttoker097, Jan 12, 2018.

1. I much prefer Night because there are virtually no other people about , everyone else is either in Bed or out on Night Shift so I feel a lot less Paranoid about a neighbour catching a whiff and reporting me to the Police . I know that the majority of the people who live in this complex smoke weed but that does not stop me getting worried after toking. 1:00 am toking feels unbelievably awesome but most of the time my patience get's the better of me and I end up caving in . It is 9:30 pm now so I'm doing fairly OK so far

2. I'd say a sativa during day hours and before a hike or something outdoors is nice.

An Indica is nice towards the night, eat a big meal, veg out and just chilllllll.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. from whenever you wake up till when you sleep lol, that's how i roll anyway here in the UK we don't really get a choice of Indica or Sativa,whatever weed i get i smoke from when i wake up till when i sleep :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I can't choose between a Sativa or Indica , I live in the UK so It's whatever happens to be available at that particular time .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Damn it feels good to be a Yank!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'd love to smoke during the day but sadly I spend most of the day sleeping.

7. I usually smoke at night during the week but I have more time during the day on weekends. I like smoking at night mostly because the day is already winding down. By then most of my work is done so there's nothing to worry about and I can just kick back and chill.

8. Lol that’s why I have a lil of both. Sativa for the AM, indica for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Whenever the first smoke is of that particular day

10. I like to smoke and then have my morning coffee. Other than that, anytime I'm awake....

• Agree Agree x 1