Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best thing to smoke out of that has no smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by genaro707, Jan 19, 2011.

1. I know that theres 1,000s of thread asking the same thing but i'm too high :smoke: to search for them. I hear vaporizers are the best thing but i had this cheap one i got on ebay and i can still smell it, it made my whole house smell.

2. was it a mflb?

3. The MFLB is really smellless(?). I use it in my room every now and then and the smell dissappears in a few minutes.

That's off probably 4 hits.

4. The piece itself isnt so important as getting the smoke out of the room quickly. That being said, vaporizers do have the least potent 'smoke', since it isnt actually smoke, but it will still smell like weed if you dont get the vapor out of the room and some fresh air in there.

5. Definitely a vaporizer. Try easy vape and keep the temperature around 340 so the bud doesn't combust. Blow in to a sploof and then spray ozium everywhere.
    Bit costly but definitely odorless.