Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best strain you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bongsoverbagthat, Oct 10, 2013.

1. my favorite strain ive ever smoked is alaskan thunder fuck. ive never seen bud as bright or colorful as this shit. green, orange, white, blue, purple... oh my god i wish i had a picture. this stuff literally would leave your fingers so sticky bar soap didnt even get it off.
    that was 3 years ago and ive never seen it again to this day.
    sad, because the high was out of this world.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. All around favorite strain? Jack Herer

I love all types of "haze-y" strains though, Super Silver/Lemon, blue Dream, Sana Cruz, Amnesia, Arjan's. Some others I've smoked and really liked:

skywalker (and the og is good too)
    OG Kush (it's super popular for a reason)
    GSC (see OG Kush)
    Green Crack
    Cheese

I have a lot of favorites :)

3. White Widow is my favorite strain :bongin:

4. Havent had a huge variety but deff this shit my buddy called Columbian gold or somethin like that.... holy shit that was some bomb shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Purple Budda had me blazed real nice.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Flavor-wise, I like New York Pineapple Diesel. High-wise, I get some homegrown from a local that is some of the best I've ever had. He calls it 9 AM.

7. Sour D for me. Might not be too exotic or exciting, but it's consistent and always got me feeling good! 😁

8. No idea what strain it was, but my buddy brought some dank to this party, took a bong rip and it was like "Wooooaaaah" you just felt the whole room slow down and felt like you were sinking into your chair. Still haven't found weed that good since.

9. This is a tough one for me. It's either Amnesia Haze or Sour Diesel.

Amnesia haze was one of the first strains I smoked (About 3 years ago) and I will always look back and remember how much of a great time I had whilst smoke that strain, me and a few friends would go out to the country-side with massive fields, get stupidly blazed and laugh our fucking heads of at nothing, not a worry in the world. And I will always relate that feeling with amnesia haze.

However, I also recently smoked Sour D for the first time and it was absolutely crazy, definitely got the highest I've been in a while and just felt so upbeat and was ready to take on the world. A friend and I smoked a few large joints whilst out on a walk late at night, and we both just started busting out these raps and started beatboxing and dancing, the cars driving past must of been thinking what the fuck is up with them, but I had a permanent smile on my face the entire time.

Man I fucking love getting high, it's beautiful. Yeah I'm currently on a T-break, I miss these moments.

Its definately real bro its done by OG Raskal Genetics

11. Correct. Also can be called WiFi OG, if you see that, it's the same thing.

12. Some dope strains puffed was chemdawg x northen lights, northen lights#5 and white widow x white rhino.

Dopest bud but ever puffed, wasnt flashy name or anything, well not that im sure, good old mate of mine only ever has 2 plants. 3 at max. Always grows the best of the best like a family tradition passed on thru generations, altho hes not a dealer, Rang us to come help him with some trimmin and after hard days work, we chopped up this nearly hard to describe but dark dark green almost asif it was black, with a hint on that neon shade running through it, glistering like asif you were lookin at 100 little diamonds on a ring. Hairs were dark red, like blood red, and the stem itself had the shade of neon running through it. The nug mighthave looked abit small about the size of the top half of your fnger, dense. Too dense like squeezing a rock. Smoke was thick. You know when your blowing it out and it just keeps comming just keeps pouring out, coughing my guts up, even after i stopped coughing remeber taking a couple breathes n the spice was still heavily in my throat. Literally one cone took me back to the days of first toastin.

13. This stuff called Kali Mist ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386944709.080489.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386944727.970809.jpg Purple.

14. White widow, which I happen to be smoking right now

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386990958.744898.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386990977.294852.jpg Grand daddy purp just picked up

16. a 50% White Widow + %50 Black Water Kush. It had me so right man. But it may not have a good effect on you, everybody feels it different. I've smoked shit that made me feel like hell but my buddy was becoming one with the couch. 

17. I honestly can't remember the dankest strain I've ever smoked, but I love cheese, simply because that was the strain I started smoking with and it was always pretty dank when grown and cured properly, which for me it always was  :smoke:

18. I love girl scout cookies, bubba OG, blue dream, and malibu pure kush. 

19. Strawberry diesel, liberty haze or blueberry for me

20. Slightly bias but the super lemon haze i grew a while back was the best high I've had that I truly knew the strain. My buddy thought he was having a heart attack once.