What is the best PH level for growing MJ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wxchiga, Sep 15, 2008.

1. What is the best PH level for growing MJ?

2. Lots of info on this - available on the Search facility.

3. i got you bra.
    Soil; 6.3 is opitmal
    Hydro; 5.7-5.8 is optimal

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 6.3 is optimal for who? you?

6.3 - 6.8 for soil

Most dedicated growers shoot for 6.5 as being optimal.

5. 6.3 is where the nost nute uptake is is all im saying chill

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 FlowerGirl, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    6.5 is optimal range and where the highest nutrient uptake occurs, your giving inaccurate advice.
    You chill, kick back and learn something. http://www.avocadosource.com/tools/FertCalc_files/pH.htm

I been growing a long time son and I know what I'm talking about. FlowerGirl is my sisters old account.

Skitzo..

Attached Files:

7. no need to get pissy you right i did get it confused... Shit is 6.5. all you had to do was correct me, don't nobody need to see no plants bra damn.
    Shit ya plants is nice but you acting like a straight hoe.
    I really don't need an explanation of whose account it is.
    You blatantly act like I did something to you it's a forum and you act like you know me.

chill

• Agree Agree x 1

8. Gardening implement, yes???
    Unusual, all those I have seen have a bend at the business end.

9. Get it wrong and someone will be quick to put you right. Read it 3 times before you press the send button.

10. is .2 really all that much? i'm on my first grow and haven't really cared too much about getting it spot on :eek:

11. Why not? Your slip ups can harm peoples months of hard work. And to you it's only "Oh well I meant to say something else"

I'm not a female thats why i explained whos account it is, and i'm definately not a noob like my sister so I gave you that info and the pics so you wouldn't get it twisted.
    I know how to grow, You act like you know how to grow.

And how old are you?...12? lmao

Thanks for sharing my frustration cantharis.;)

12. #12 cantharis, Sep 19, 2008

Yes, if you are taking on the mantle of an adviser, you are committed to getting it right, it is important, and don´t get indignant if someone picks up on your mistakes - if you are wrong, then you are wrong.

And Bank404, this is supposed to be an English language forum - I don´t know what the hell patois you are using, but it sure isn´t English.

13. No not really, but it will show in yield. imo

You can go low as 6.0 or as high as 7.0 and the plant will still grow but it's not gonna be puttin out fat buds.
    Also plenty of lockout is likely to occur.

14. :D
    Whats up cantharis
    5 o clock in the morning and i have nothing better to do than smoke weed and yell at strangers lol
    I'm a loser :D:D:D

15. thanks for the reply. i better pay more attention :eek:

16. #16 Bank404, Sep 19, 2008
    Damn sorry you get offended a correction was all that was needed.
    its a forum so chill, no I'm not 12 actually I'm 21 and don't talk shit please like you know me. You like to start shit? If so I'm going to leave before if get into it with you since you not in my city and it's the internet.