What is the best grow light on the market?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LiuBearPig, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Hello everyone. I am doing some research and was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction on where to look for the best light available right now for greenhouse growing.

I guess in layman's terms, I'm looking for the Ferrari of grow lights, if you will- money is not an object.

Please feel free to chime in. Let me know if further details are needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gavita has long been considered the best for industrial grade grows but needs plenty of head space..
    Gavita Bulbs, Lamps, Ballasts, and Reflectors

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was kickin' ass with the Hid Hut LED Supernova. Really paid off itself, and no need for complicated grow room set up.

4. Youtube. Platinum Led par levels

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got an G8 240 watt Led first ....then found out about platinum led so now i also have a P450..

6. 66 percent less electricity than Hps... cooling is with AC is a Must.... not led lighs. Top temps 82 at most with only a desk fan on it

7. Best grow light on the market?

The sun!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Yeah I have a G8 led 240. At first I loved it because I was coming off of a cfl rig that I built and it did a damn good job. I was pushing 8 (23 true watts) cfl bulbs. To be honest, I'd go back to my cfl setup before using G8 Led 240. But I gave the rig away. LEDs are great but honestly anything lower than a 1000w equivalent is a waste of money. Yeah the consumption is great but if you're not building it yourself your going to pay for crap like I did

9. Holographic series 1 seen a lot of guys pull crazy weight for the watts it puts out but jus for one it leaves a big dent in the wallet