Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best food item to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NickaWittaBic, Oct 17, 2012.

1. I've heard of people smoking through apples and eating them after. I might try something similar. But is there anything better than an apple? I'm not so worried about having to eat it after I use it. I just want the best smoking experience using a food product.

2. I would have to say a coconut.

3. Probably a grape. Just poke a hole in it, then suck everything out of it, then stuff the weed inside of it. Now you have an edible!

4. That is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. The THC needs to be activated, it would be a waste of weed.

5. make a chalice/chalwa out of a dried out coconut

6. Apples are the only one i've tried and it works great. I didn't eat the apple afterwards but there's no reason why your couldn't, just make sure you don't have a big pile of ash inside before you take a bite.

Halloweens coming up, have a go at making a pumpkin bong... And post pictures, because I have no idea how that would work.

7. I used a potato once. Don't do that.

8. Carrots

Attached Files:

9. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']Carrots[/quote]

Hahaha if the shoe fits

10. a sandwich. instead of a toothpick with an olive on it, you just stick a lit joint through a hole in the sandwich so when you get to the middle you can take a smoke break

11. I've had great success using carrots as well. And they definitely last longer than apples.

I also had a buddy who made a pipe out of a pumpkin. Gotta say, hit pretty smooth.

12. Apples are the best. Nice natural bowl at the top.

Only other food I turned into a smoking device was a baby carrot that I made a one hitter/chillum lol

13. Kiwis, helluh delicious afterrrrr

Jk doesn't work for shit, just had to try it hahh

14. a 12 pound turkey works great.

15. :O
    WHERE THE HELLS YOUR SIGNATURE!? That shit used to make me much hard every time I saw it haha.

Anyway, I like cantaloupe pipes the best.

16. Try making a pipe out of a habanero chili pepper. They work well and really leaves a spicy kick :)

17. Agreed pineapple bongs taste so great.!

18. apparently it was too large so someone took it down :(

still a wrap fan for life <3

19. I know a guy who made one out of a watermelon.