What is the best dog breed for a stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by beyondblazed, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Pitbulls, they're fun to mess around with when your stoned.

2. i would say pitbull, my friends pit is the chillest dog i've ever met. doesnt jump on you and isnt crazy. Whatever one you get, It all depends on the demeanor of the dog. any breed can be crazy if not brought up right...including chihuahas lol

3. lol well all stoners dont want the same kinda dog personality.

golden retrievers are chill ass, loyal, loving animals and theyre fun as hell if you raise em in a happy environment. theyre really perceptive of emotion. mine gets all frantic whenever i say "fuck" in a pissed off tone cause she knows that means im mad and she thinks an arguments about to start.

we recently also adopted a jack russell terrier.. and this dog is the complete opposite of our golden. overly energetic, outta control.. but still good lil homies to have around. they make for some funny moments.

but no matter hwat breed you pick.. its really important that you sorta get a feel of the pup's personality that youre pickin before you buy him/her. breeds have stereotypical characteristics but it doesnt always confine the dogs' personalities to a certain description.

dogs are the shit dude..
    no matter which breed you choose give the dog attention, love, exercise, and a healthy dose of obedience and theyll be happy as hell and you will be too.

4. Fuck yeah man! All dogs are fucking awesome. :cool:

5. Basically anything that wont be confused with a rat.

6. This, I hate mini dogs, I wanna punt them, and people who walk around treating them like humans? I work in a restaurant and ladies bring in their small dogs and let them walk everywhere. Gross.

before buying a pure breed or a dog from a breeder, go to your adoption shelter, its cheap to adopt a dog and you're giving a pooch a new home! :D

7. I agree dressing them up should be a form of animal cruelty but they arent much different from us

8. YES!

But of course I'm partial to Beagles... Wiener Dogs are cool too..

9. I have a small dog and I put a sweatshirt on her haha. She looks really cool in it though and she like to wear it when it snows :cool: Ill snag a pic next time haha.

10. I'd definitely say a boxer or pitbull. Both have tons of personality and love humans. No matter what you choose though I would say MAKE SURE YOU ADOPT. There are too many unloved dogs in shelters just waiting for a home. You can be damn sure it's a loyal dog if you adopt before they get to 9 months, but still old enough to remember what it was like on the streets or with an abusive family. My parents/my dog died a couple months ago and we adopted this guy Reynard (german for fox) from the humane society:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He's a German Shepard Dog and Border Collie mix and is fucking wild. His previous owners smoked cigs though and we figured out the physically abused him... he get's kindof anxious when I toke but he's getting better.

11. bulldogs. bulldogs have that perfect mouth size for hitting a bong properly. All other dogs mouths aren't bong hitting compatible, plus bulldogs are funny to look at when ur B&B bored and baked

12. basset hounds FTW! :smoke:

13. +1 on this here my little monster.

[​IMG]

from the dungeon

14. My guess?

Hot Dogs.

[​IMG]

MmmmMM!

15. #36 DV, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    I have a little black and brown pekingese puppy.
    She's really really chill, half the time I don't even know
    she's there. She doesn't bark unless she's playing with
    other dogs. She loves to lick my hands after I'm done
    handling some herb and sticks her face into my jars.
    Listens pretty well and learns wickedly fast.

She's just got a playful, yet quiet, and chill demeanor.

If all pekingese were like her, I'd say that's the best stoner dog.
    btw she kinda looks like a black and brown Mogwai just with
    littler ears. Ha.
    [​IMG]

16. I say lab or retrievers they like to play and are chill as fuck

17. alright so as a fellow stoner, i would like to say i fucking hate picking up dog poop, stepping in dog poop etc.

so the best dog would be one that does not shit...haha. well or one that has tiny shits, so probably a tiny dog.

edit: basset hounds are the ones that always have red eyes huh? nice!

18. I have a puppy Pitbull German Shepard Husky mix. Hes not very old yet but I like the mixture of breeds. He looks pretty cool and has a good personality, very active. Also have a 6 yr old Yellow Lab, Labs are always a good breed, they are active but always stay by your side

19. i think a white pug would be badass