Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best cigar or cigarillo to roll and smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Nov 5, 2012.

1. This includes all cigars, from the $0.50 ones to the $50.00 ones. Which is the best? Price is not a factor. Please post their name, price, and why they're best. Maybe even a picture. Of you don't have a "best", feel free to post which you use and why. How popular Is the brand in your city?

2. I don't Smoke blunts...
    HOWEVER...
    I highly recommend Zig-zag Wraps, but only if its "Blue Ju Ju" or "Purple Thunder"

3. When I'm busting out a blunt, I usually like to roll with Double Platinum cigar wrappers, which you can buy at a smoke shop. Otherwise, I'll pick up a White Grape White Owl and that does the deed well, especially if it's fresh, then you really taste the flavor and it burns really nice.. that is of course if you roll it well.

I have champed a Black N Mild wine wood tip and packed it with 2G's of some incredible herb. It was honestly really damn harsh and burned a bit fast. But good god.. I was high, high, HIGH.

This is the white grape blunt: [​IMG]

And this is the Double Platinum.. they have A TON of flavors by the way: [​IMG]

4. #4 Muffinzs, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    Game for cigarellos because you can take the leaf off. Out of what they sell in boston over the years ive come to only smoke games if i dont smoke a backwood.
    Games are the only cigarello that burns really really slow (most likely the thick leaf and shit selection i have), almost like a backwood but very taste :)

I had a game wrap once...needles to say all wraps suck so it burnt fast and rolled bad...so i dont think its about whats the best just what smokes the best around you. Cigarellos for example game is my favorite because i can take the leaf off rewrap the leaf and cook it making it burn slower, the only other cigarello i did with was handmade. I wish we had some euro style cigars in boston...when i went to germany i kept getting this 1 cigarello that was king

5. I've had good results with numerous brands. Game has long cigarellos which is a plus if you want to get ripped rolling a fat tasty blunt. If you're looking for taste, Zig-Zag wraps and Platinums are the way to go. I've also hear White Owls are delicious, but I haven't gotten a chance to try them.

6. #6 Jayaday, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    White cat black grape...wen they r really really fresh they r still black n soft n moist $1.09 pack of two cigarillos

7. I got a Royal Wrap Wet Mango once and it burned crazy slow

8. Yup white cat black grape a crutch n sum og bubba kush

ForumRunner_20121105_184601.png

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. I prefer white owl plain.. I also like to get a whole cigar and take the leaf out.. the flavor wraps are nasty in my opinion if i was smokin bammer i'd use one but nugs around here are flavorful enough without the artificial....

10. I don't smoke blunts frequently, but I like White Owls (white grape) and Dutch Masters (honey or grape)...however, I'm not too picky if someone rolls up something different :smoke:

11. Century Sams are pretty good for blunts.

12. I didnt used to smoke blunts but this past month all i have done is smoke a vega blunt everytime. Not a big blunt person but vegas are good.

13. I stick with the swisher rellos...Taste good...perfect size and are cheap

14. Garcia Vegas are the best rillo for blunts, they are leaf not paper made from leaf and they burn the slowest they cost around $2.00 for 2 or 3 can't remember I'm to high

15. game cigarillos or zig zag blunt wraps

16. [quote name='"HellsHippie"']I stick with the swisher rellos...Taste good...perfect size and are cheap[/quote]

Swisher original all the way all day.

This blunt ended up being 1.2 weed .5 keif and boy did it burn slow and get me super lifted.

Attached Files:

17. Century Sam... the real blunt.

haha... sadly my options are limited to

century sam
    backwoods
    phillys
    and if you look hard enough you can find dutchs and swishers...

no owls no garcias no nothing... =(