Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pilsbury dBoy, Sep 12, 2008.

1. I am having a run of bad luck with my glass bowls cuz my mom broke them all. Im lookin to invest in a bong, but dont know what to get really (ive always been an on the go toker). What would you get if you had $100-150 and wanted a kick ass bong, bubbler, or whatever?

2. well sense you say you are on the go you should invest in maybe a small headie piece. The heady sherlocks are really cool.

3. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to bongs.

4. if your mom keeps breaking your bowls, how are you gonna keep her from breaking a nicer piece like a bubbler or sick-ass bong?

5. I hate seeing these thread titles. It becomes a bong bashing thread. For 100 bux I would say get a kick ass bubbler. It's a lot easier to hide then a bong is, and for 100 dollars you can get a really kick ass piece.

6. this is the easiest question to answer all day...

The best bong is the one that works for you!!!

Glass is COMPLETELY based on two things....Looks / Functionality

If you are looking for a cleaner smoke and smoother rips maybe go with a tube that features a percolator, defuser, ash catcher, or all of them! Just keep in mind that the more gadgets you add, the less heavy the smoke becomes aka you get less smoke because it gets filtered through so many different chambers of water.

Then there are people who just want the largest hit possible, go with a beaker bottom tube that allows room for smoke to build up inside and be shot directly into your lungs.

and then there are people like me who just love a nice, manageable size hit, Id recommend a straight tube, because the size of the actual tube is smaller and there for does not hold a massive amount of smoke that would leave an old man like me coughing for hours!

7. For one hundred bucks, I would definitely throw down on a sick ass bubbler instead of a bing because the 100 dollars you would spend on a bub would get you that much more for your money. As far as bings are concerned, one hundred dollars will not buy you what you are looking for, especially when you go into the shop and see what they actually sell. Bongs are an investment and if your mom is prone to break a really nice piece, then honestly, its not the smartest investment.

8. the question is, if your mom keeps breaking all your glass, why are you asking what the best bong is, or looking to spend 100 dollars on something your mom is just gunna shatter anyway? either spend the money on bud and a buncha dutches and learn how to roll, or find a great hiding spot for that shiny new bong thats about to be in pieces once your momma finds it :p

my mom broke my bubbler when i lived at home. thing was 250 bucks. a single tear came from my eye. that was a sad day

9. so you want yur mom to throw your 100 bucks away once she finds the bong... did ur weed get laced?

10. damn that sucks, id be pist is my mom broke my peice, one day it was chillin on my backyard and my mom and sister found it, but they didnt do shit to it

11. I dont think theres one 'best' bong. Its all about what you like, how you like to smoke, blah blah and all that. And for 100-150 bucks i dont think you'll be buying any insane bongs, lol. Buy a nice smaller glass piece, maybe a nice bubbler and dont let yo momma smash it.

12. The best bong is the one that forms a special bond with you. The bong becomes an expression of your own personality, and individuality.

13. I personally like a nice sherlock.

14. i agree with everyone here that says to get a bub, its easier to hide, for 100 you can find a really nice artsy one

15. As long as it fits in a glove box, then my mom wont find it

16. But when you get pulled over and the cop sees wit when you grab your registration it becomes worse than your mommy finding it.

17. Ive been wanting to invest in some kind of Dope peaice but if u only got 100-150 id go with umm well if you could get a heady peice headys the shit but if u can t get that i would try and go for a small sherlock bub thats diffused and the downstem isnt too big so you know that the diffusers guna break up the smoke just right and make it Nice and Smooth