What is Sour Jack, is there another name for it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chirf, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Every time I get a new strain of Marijuana, I loooove to look up the descriptions on review websites. Some websites show the percentages of symptoms and how strong they are, like hunger, happiness, stress relief, euphoria, etc etc... I know most weed is too similar to really make such decisive descriptions, but I still really enjoy reading about the effects, whether they are exaggerated or not lol (I guess the placebo effect kicks in, which is fine by me...)

But on topic, I came across a new strain of weed recently, Sour Jack. I didn't know much about it, but I DO know that it's pretty strong. I'm definitely enjoying this one a lot, but I can't seem to find any descriptions online about it. As if Sour Jack is just a more unknown name compared to the possibility of a better name.

Is there another name for Sour Jack, or is there any particular reason I can't find ANY reviews for it?

Also, feel free to give me your own description of Sour Jack if you've had experience with it.

2. Sour Diesel x Jack Herer?

3. Hm, that could be it actually... Still can't really find any good reviews for it though XD

4. That's what my guess is. Two of my favorite strains though... so I say enjoy :D
    and since nobody else has, why don't you try to write one?

5. Loook up reviews for Jack Herrer and Sour Diesel and then pretend that you combined the two together :confused_2:

6. strike it ilk ea match bruh! I'm lit; ripped, just blew a zip!

BIG PURPLE; AND BI GLBUNTS