What is one thing you wish was different about the human race?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nike is Cool, Sep 9, 2011.

1. I wish that they all weren't so greedy so there could be more federal entitlement programs so I don't have to worry about anything in life. Buncha greedy 401k having human nature abiding by pricks.

2. if i could have designed the human race:

1) We would have the ability to see through stupidity and manipulation

2) We would have two sets of lungs one for air and one for weed smoke

3) We would have an endless supply of liver tissue

4) Gills

5) Everyone would have tits, I mean they're just so much fun

6) Everyone would have wolverine bones

7) A special pouch like a kangaroo to store an extra snack or some joints or whatever your heart desires

8) Retractable claws

9) Webbed feet

10) Everyone would have a different skin color, including variations like polka dots and stripes

11) We would have the ability to store excess THC in a special gland called the "Happy Gland" for later

3. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']if i could have designed the human race:

4) Gills

7) A special pouch like a kangaroo to store an extra snack or some joints or whatever your heart desires

8) Retractable claws

9) Webbed feet

10) Everyone would have a different skin color, including variations like polka dots and stripes

11) We would have the ability to store excess THC in a special gland called the "Happy Gland" for later[/quote]

Dude we'd look so fucked up :laughing:

4. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']if i could have designed the human race:

4) Gills

8) Retractable claws

9) Webbed feet

11) We would have the ability to store excess THC in a special gland called the "Happy Gland" for later[/quote]

Maannn i want some of the shit you smokin on.

5. This one might look a little funny. May I propose alternate solution?

One set of lungs - Twice as a Efficient - One lung for air - One lung for dope

6. all i wish for is a tractor beam to come rescue me
    and for the whole world to see
    that our dreams are reality
    also music should be a constant
    always playing for each and every one of us
    a new tune for a new day
    and the greats of the past only to replay once the true understanding of their meaning comes to the foreground

7. I wish we had reason.

8. I agree with wishing humans were more open and interested into finding more information to life instead of denouching and focusing of irrelevant that won't help them in the future, the constant race of being the better successful man and feeding the ego and looking down at people who are poor, non-materialistic, who smoke weed, or do other things. Man I'm so sober so I don't know if I made sense

9. [quote name='"knospe420"']I wish we had reason.[/quote]

This. We dont have a reason. None of us.

10. I was thinking about this thread for awhile yesterday so here goes.. I wish that humans could heal faster/regrow organs. And the other thing was that it would be cool if people realized we arent a rational species at all, were just the way we have evolved to be. Like seriously there is some shit we do which there is no logical explanation for... Like if you are given the option of 20$ now or 25$ in a week most people will take the 20$ now, even though there is a 25% increase by waiting a little bit. And its not like 25$ is gonna change your life or increase your reproductive success, but our brains factor it in like it will.

11. I wish religion was 18+. Then when your 18 your given the option to believe it. My god no 18 year old would ever believe that crap if it wasnt drilled into their mind fron birth.

12. i wish life wasn't a GAME.
    Or a Movie.
    :eek:

I wish the living could exist Honestly.

& see others as mirrors,

then treat themselves with respect, love, and patient dedication to progression.
    :rolleyes:

13. I wish i could shoot lazer beams out of my hands and move stuff with my mind

14. pewpewpew

Edit: 311!!!