What is one thing you wish was different about the human race?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nike is Cool, Sep 9, 2011.

1. I don't worship anything. Especially not myself.

2. Maybe its not something I listed, Maybe its not something that you realize, but I believe there is something you think about, something you believe, something that tells you to do what you think is right.

3. I wish the human race could shed itself of greed.

4. What's with all this feel good crap? I want some fucking wings, maybe some spikes that stick out my elbows, and webbed toes. Also, that wings will be functional underwater and I'll haul ass. Should probably get a set of gills then.. I'll be greedy as fuck and flying down on old ladies and snatching their shit. Might even elbow spike them for shits and giggles.

5. I Wish For....
    Maximum Lung Capacity
    24 Inch Long Dick
    Fire Resistant Skin (Comes in handy when you drop a cig or sumthin on yourself or tryin to light a bowl)
    The Ability To Fly And Mind Read
    That Weed Was Never Illegal and everybody accepted it and grew it and to get some all you had to do is just hop your fence and go into your neighbors yard.
    Rhino Horns. Rhino Horns.

6. I would like the human race to voluntarily cease reproduction, and become extinct.

7. The legalization of marijuana for fuck's sake's that is all i wan't.

8. The end of greed and the beginning of a collective learning and furthering the human race regardless of race, creed, or color.

9. moar buttsecks

nah but really....more empathy...like acid/shroom trip level empathy where you feel for everything and everyone on the planet

10. I wish all humans were born with a tail. Kind of like a monkeys. We could pick stuff up with it and shit, its like having 3 arms.

11. Not gonna lie, it would be pretty cool to have gills an shit. And it would be even better if we lived underwater in domes. Hotboxin with the fishes.

12. Im not gonna wish for anything stupid like legality of weed, I just wish that the human race was not different then that of any other animal. I wish everything was equal and all animals could exist together naturally. Not like all in peace but to where a humans life is just as equal as a lions life. Not tryna sound like a veg head hippy or anything I just wish we didnt live in the materialistic society we do now.

13. I wish people weren't so afraid of change or different people then them.

14. 1. a.) Physical appearance doesn't dictate life.

b.) Your culture, religion, race don't dictate how you're treated.

15. So you sayin if I had a tail, gills, three arms, a fifth eye, wings, and horns, that wont dictate my life?

16. I wish we all just smoked weed :(

17. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']I wish we all just smoked weed :([/quote]

One day my friend, one day...

18. I wish we had a competitor. Different species of comparable intelligence and capabilities vying for the same resources.

19. First and foremost, I wish people weren't so judgemental towards others because of stupid shit, like clothes, income, drugs. None of those things (maybe clothes) will tell you anything at all about any individual. People need to look past all that, actually get to know that person instead of just assuming things about them...

Two, I wish that everyone could just completely forget about the concept of "Time". Not completely as in everything, but as in perfect punctuality should not be a requirement. Just have everything run in the more "natural" order of things, and people would just come and go whenever he/she felt like doing so.