What is my pipe supposed to be?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SUPERHAZE, Jan 10, 2014.

1. I bought this pipe awhile ago but still can't figure out what its supposed to be. Can anyone take a guess here? None of my friends know either. Sorry.. its a little dirty.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like an alien with an afro :confused_2:

3. #4 OGsmokr, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    I think it's suppose to symbolize weed as a woman or "maryjane" cuz those look like tits and arms and the face is the weed when it's packed and theres an afro. Even has a bubble for the ass.I'm pretty fuckin baked so that might sound stupid haha

• Like Like x 3
  4. It's a spoon, a fancy spoon, but a spoon non the less.

5. It is a Goddess figure. It is a common symbol in wiccan/pagan beliefs. Do a google search for it and you will see many similar images.Sent from my Kindle Fire HD. =)

6. If you're right Saya, that would be pretty badass if it was pagan related. I'll definitely look into it.

7. It kind of looks like a squid or some under the sea creature.~ Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. It's obvious. It's a lady with whipped cream covered titties with cherries over her nipples, sunburnt arms, and dandruff. No just kiddingBut it might just be coincidence. Sometimes pieces just have a lot of detail for the hell of it and maybe it's not supposed to be anything