Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is kief or keif?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DaZEED&ConFuseD, Jan 18, 2003.

1. My friend had this little bag of brown powder that he called keif and sprinkled it on top of a bowl and we smoked it..... Man i was blown for about 6 hours. I asked him what it was and he said it was hash mixed something else i cant remember. Do anyone kno what keif is?

2. probably hash or just resin

3. Keif is the actual crystals on the buds that have been shaken off. Keif will TEAR your ass up, especially when its off the biggity bomb chronic.

4. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yup, what he said. :)

5. i have some right now. yeah what he said. it rocks your ass like no other. <3

6. yep i had some it kicked my ass kinda like a super weed extract i think

7. yea i asked him again and he said its crystals and it knocked me on my ass......... im gonna go buy some later :D

8. Kif is actually the trichomes off the bud.It contains alot of thc and is pretty much the shit.To get kif you'll need a kif box to sieve the weed in.I make kif boxes out of some killer cherry and mahogany with brass screens and any logo you want either burned into the lid or painted on.