What is it with roughly half the population???

Discussion in 'General' started by simmer, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Girls.

They refuse to meditate
    and they refuse to tolerate weed.

I lost my girlfriend over weed and I could never for the life of me get her to meditate, not like I pushed that on her or anything but still whats the fucking harm to take five minutes and try it?

And they refuse to tolerate weed!!!

So frustrating is what they is....:confused_2:

2. its not all women dude, just urs.

3. It's not all chicks dude.

It sounds like she just wasn't the one for you.

4. *facepalm*

of course it's not ALL of them.

5. well i definitely tolerate weed. more than tolerate...love. and ive tried meditating...dont do it all the time cuz it doesnt seem to work for me. that or i dont have the patience. but ive tried it and dont judge people who do. in a way youre right...its girls. women dont have a problem with people who smoke weed just because they smoke weed. women dont decide against meditating or anything before they see what its about. your problem? quit hangin with girls and find yourself a woman

6. Weed is definatley a male dominated thing though.

7. The human female is batshit crazy,you should know this.

Our goal as males is to have as much interaction with the vagina
    as possible while trying to have the least interaction with their minds.

It's God's little joke on us.

8. I have a feeling that you'd run into issues getting a certain number of men, to take meditation seriously, as well. :)

If she wasn't willing to even give it a go just once, maybe she's just young and for whatever reason it made her feel silly, or embarrassed, or maybe she had religious views you weren't aware of (it happens).

Either way, find a girl you have more in common with, and this becomes a non-issue. No use trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, it's not all about the looks after all, for relationship to have potential it has to be the complete package; looks, beliefs, interests, acceptance, and all that jazz :)

9. Maybe she didnt want to try it?

10. ha, dont even get me started on dominance. i guess more men smoke than women, but its not a man thing. i could outsmoke tons of guys. i also know a couple chicks that could do the same. thats what dominance would be to me. i get what you mean though. anyways...back to Simmer. yeah, you need to find the right woman. a chick that smokes or at least doesnt care if you do. it shouldnt affect your girl at all. you just gotta find one that doesnt let it affect her.

11. You should meditate on it.

12. My wife can never get me to eat rootabagas.

13. It's called choices man. Everyone is entitled to them even if they have a vagina. :eek: Shocking isn't it?