What is it like in your house?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SheenTheSage, Nov 7, 2010.

1. What is it like in your house?

Are you organized & clean? Or disorganized and dirty? Is it spacey or cramped? Is the atmosphere welcoming?

My house is organized, everything has a place. I try to clean it once a week. There's not a lot of furniture, but it's very welcoming and a nice place for people and myself to just relax in and vape some bud in!

2. My apartment is spacious and pretty well organized. My roommate is never home so I have the place to myself most of the time. My makeup drawer is a bit messy but otherwise super clean. :D I don't own a lot of stuff so there is not much to do.

3. Living with my mom right now.

Moved out of my parents place a while back, economy went into the shitter, moved back in with mom & dad, then they divorced.

Now it's me and my mom in a tiny 1 bedroom apartment, but when my step-dad/mom's bf gets out of jail (he's locked up for weed :() we're getting a bigger place.

Unfortunately, that fucker is gonna be on parole so according to my mom I can no longer have my grow-room because apparently the parole people are gonna be inspecting my fucking room and shit or something.

So right now things are cool, but they are about to get SHITTY around here.

Edit; OHHHHH, I just saw what you meant by what's it like O_O

LMAO, sry I'm high. Uh, my room is pretty big, my mom's 'living area' is a bit bigger, takes up most of the living room.

We are very organized and neat.

I have a nice TV, 1080p HD monitor, ps3, fast acer computer. I sit in a pimped out rocking chair in front of my computer and I smoke my bong. Makes for a nice evening.

=D

4. i live with my parents, brother and sister so usually peoples' junk is lying around but its not really "dirty", we clean and stuff.
    usually toys laying around because my sister is four.
    but i keep all my stuff in the basement, and that is really messy because i'm a slob, and there's art stuff everywhere because i'm in art school. i want to clean it up and make it look inviting but i don't have time.

5. I have a small 3 bedroom house, when I don't have a girl around it turns into something out of an episode of hoarders. I just have a hard time cleaning up after myself. About every month or so i'll spend a day and really clean the place, but it all goes to shit again pretty quick

6. I have had a total of thirty-two animals (yes, this is an exact figure) living in my house, on and off, over the past three years.

I live in a hair-coated shit hole.

:p

7. Im not perfect but im clean..I hate walking into a messy dirty house its gross...I grew up in a clean house lol my pet peeve.