Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is highest thc strain ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buickboy, Sep 1, 2011.

1. What is highest thc strain out there ?

2. pineapple express

dopest dope i've ever smoked

3. i heard this strain called "blue waffle" has a sick amount of thc. Just google it and you'll find plenty of pics/vids

4. Yeah same with this strain called human centipede...i think its new

5. i heard the newest strain on the streets is called "we just landed on the moon"

6. Heard that preety good pinnapple express but don't think it the highest out there. So far highest I found was Hawaiian snow at 23.7% ?

7. Pinapple express is not real strain

8. Why does everyone care so much about THC tell me the THC-v levels, or the CBD and CBN percentages and youll have a better idea of how good it is.

9. #10 CDXXsuperskunk, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Tangerine dream from barneys says 25. Stoney girl gardens claims 36% chem dawg says up to 30 and Jedi og Kush claimes 41% .

But it's all BS IMO .

10. I dont believe it when people say anything over 25% when they do percentage. When it has 25% it means that 25% of the weight of that bud is pure THC. dont really buy it.

11. Lmfaoo at these comments

12. I'm don't know too much about it but someone once said something like Amber Ice was one of the highest.

13. Cannabis, aka marijuana, et cetera.

/thread

14. NASA hopes to reach the moon by 2013 with the strain blue waffle there astronouts are going to get so high there gonna float or teleport.

15. There was some green ribbon at the club, reported a couple hairs less than 25%

16. Did you know that Blue Waffle is an STD. That kinda weirdly turns me off:yummy:

17. There is no specific strain that yields the highest amount of THC, that part is up to how much care the grower takes in his/her plants. :cool:

18. Sure is bud! You can even order the seeds from attitude.

19. #20 Cfitch, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    AHAHAHahahahaaaaaaa!