Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is green out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NovaDash, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Iunno I'm toasted as all hell and I forgot what I'm saying oh yeah I'm totally seeing fractals and tasting sounds and I'm wondering if I greened out or if I should smoke some more

2. smoke so much weed you poop out green stuff

3. Did this kid just say his seeing pterodactyls and he's tasting sounds? God damnit who sold the kid salvia and told him it was weed? Haha op, your just extremely blowed, have fun, because most of us on the forums cant even get that high anymore XD

4. People have different definitions....

I personally consider it greening out when you are no longer having a good time. If i were you, i would seriously question whether or not you should keep smoking right this second. If you green out, you will start freaking out, you will probably develop nausea and might even puke. There is also a good chance you pass out, so you waste weed by not experiencing the high.

5. This ^

6. I never knew that you could "green out" 2 years ago and it was prob my 2nd time doing it and took as many puffs as I could , then I was watching resident evil 3d , got too dizzy to watch it and I puked once in the theater and twice on the parking lot. started to shiver after my friend gave me peppermint gum. Put me off weed for a good year lol.

7. when you smoke to much and get an uncomfortable high, nausea and you may puke or pass out. Never happened personally and ive tried before, guess im lucky ;)

8. #8 atl2006, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    Happened the first time I ate edibles.

9. Seconded

Happened to me once early in my toking career, it was fucking awful

10. I wish I could get that high :(

11. It happens to some people (mostly with real low tolerance). IMO I don't see why anyone would actually "try" to smoke that much and green out :confused_2: smoking weed isnt a competition.

12. It's happened to me twice already, it sucks! :(

13. When you green out, you don't get high, you just start feeling sick and puke everywhere. Not fun.

14. I'm just getting over feeling like this... I mean I didn't smoke that much today, maybe like a cone in the morning and a few bong rips this evening but something did it and I felt nauseated, dizzy and kind of wanted to puke.

I've noticed this doesn't happen easily with dabs

15. Haha, blowed! Fuck yeah.... Anyway OP, you're fine dawg just really fucked up. Also, greening out only happens if you PUKE. But right now, you just feel like this: :hippie: So enjoy it for us mang, :bongin: Peace!

16. Fuck, I remember when I used to get that high. Oh, the memories.