What is going on

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soundslikepurpl, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Population reached 1 billion around 1807

120 years later doubled in 1927
    70 years later in 1999 6 billion, with more births annually than any point in history over 170 million each year
    9 short years later in 2011 7 billion what took thousands of years to make now 1 billion gets churned out like nothing,along with 140 million births in 2012.Parenting is a selfish pursuit used to its own ends, sick of hearing moms with 6 or 8 kids gushing about how special they are, the gift of LIFE again, and again and again like when you say a word over and over it loses its meaning.
    It is not selfless it is all about looking out for the genetic carrier of yourself without realizing the chemical rewiring of the brain that makes them feel important like they done the dream by creating that extension of themselves ignoring the faceless unwanted children ALREADY here, risk your life for your child mr president but when it comes to our others we aren't there on a large scale,things won't stay the same for long exponentially.

2. Im not gonna lie this post almost makes me think twice about starting a family.. Almost

3. the more people there are, the more reproduction occurs, the faster the rate of growth. it's that simple

4. is there anything specific we are supposed to talk about?

5. humans as animals are biologically programmed to reproduce.

6. There is a big difference on a world scale between responsible people who have 1 or 2 kids and 12 and 14

7. Isn't that true, circumcision is something that stupid parents think is fine, amputating a bodily integrity that is supposed to be there in function.
    If a vulnerable baby's genitals aren't a medical emergency you leave it the fuck alone, end.

8. Genital mutilation has no excuses to justify taking an individuals body inheritance, parents give it away to culture and "doctors" I wish I was never cut it is a little too tight on one side, never knew what it was like to be intact and functional, scratching over time callouses the part that supposed to be covered, the most sensitive part the densely innervated frenelum gets butchered to a nub and while the baby is screaming like its being murdered the parents celebrate

9. I have no idea what these 2 posts have to do with your original post... Sounds like you got a bad circumcision as a child and hold some very negative unresolved feelings about it. I'm not bashing on you if you did, I just don't understand where you're going with this thread.

But I do agree that the human population is wildly out of control. We'll all start killing each other in a couple years though when resources get really low, so it'll even out.

10. Overpopulation doesn't even exist. i think i read somewhere that the whole population could fit into texas if it was the density of new york. Its not people that are having 12 children that are the "problem". I believe by the time that overpopulation is a serious issue, the polar ice caps will have melted off and expose land in antarctica and the artic that will by good for living. Another issue may be our science that will certainly advance at a fast rate, causing us to learn things about the body and extend our life spans, which will certainly create over population much faster.

11. Lol it's definitely not a myth.

12. after reading how you are against circumcision, id say you are a troll sir..

13. Dude has been a member since 2009 and has less than 40 posts, that's lurker dedication right there.

14. thank you for further proving my cause..

15. I didnt say it was fake or a myth, just that overpopulation doesn't exist.. YET. Sure we have a lot of people, but its their choice to choose where they live, and we have plenty of room on earth to hold everyone equally. We also make enough resources to cover everyone, but certain people hold extreme densities of these resources.

16. Humans like to fuck.

17. #17 soundslikepurpl, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Has to do with putting individuals in boxes for the convenience of institution to reduce disease and infection directly connected with population, but I live with access to clean hygeine everyday and I just don't appreciate being taken advantage of for society it's a mark of the beast I don't think about it a lot I come to terms with what I have to live with the rest of my life no matter how i feel so i just ignore it but somedays I have been violated so I need to become the violater, it's scary and there's not much you can do about it, it's the alien technology disclosure soon that will be coming absolutely if there was any way about it we have what we need for everyone to live comfortably it just needs organization

18. On a certain level you are right but with the distribution of resources so primitive it can't sustain THIS way for much longer at all

19. Doesn't prove anything when those post were from 2013 alone

20. it's human nature