What is going on in America. Im pretty clueless and need a mind on subject

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandiegodank, Oct 6, 2011.

1. is obama a fail ?

2. Every president since Reagan is a fail.

3. [​IMG]

4. STEEEEEEEeve PERRY!

[​IMG]

5. google Thomas Sowell and read some of his work...

6. Reagan was a fail, too. You know, Iran-Contra affair ... crack cocaine ... jizz-down economics

7. You meant to say since before Teddy Roosevelt maybe...Reagan was nothing more than an alzheimer's patient in office, as well as a puppet/mouthpiece for big corporations...

His one good thing; he was a professional actor, and remained so until he died.

8. Calvin Coolidge was good. Cut taxes drastically at the same time as cutting the federal deficit.

9. Yea I just am hearing all this shit... its pretty interesting to start getting into all da shiett

10. Yeah man this shit gets crazy!

11. Q - What's going on in America?

A - Everyone is exaggerating about how much the other guy sucks.

12. run while you still can, before you realize everything is so immeasurably fucked that every time you read something in the news it's like smashing your head off a wall. ESPECIALLY POLITICIANS. good lord. and pretty much everything in general sucks so much it's insane.

13. Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama- All Fascist Turds.

That about sums up the last 40 years.

14. [quote name='"chief joseph"']Q - What's going on in America?

A - Everyone is exaggerating about how much the other guy sucks.[/quote]

Yea it would be nice to get some better answers..

15. I would say it's nearly impossible to exaggerate how bad of a president Obama has been.

16. More than one man. More than the government. America is ruled by corporate greed and if you deny this, do some homework.

17. Just because there are others that are complicit, it doesn't excuse the actions of one man. Obama has been horrendous.

18. Lol if you think it's more helpful to have people list which presidents they think were fascists, then whatever. I don't think that kind of hyperbolic rhetoric serves anyone.

Personally I don't like Obama and I think he should be voted out, but that doesn't mean I automatically blame him for all the country's problems.

19. Is there something about the truth that frightens you?