What is fat sex like? I want details please.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HxCurt, Mar 20, 2012.

1. [quote name='"fuckthecops"']

Thats really skinny... I'm 5'9" and about 155 and I have an hourglass shape
    But then again I'm an ex-athlete so there is still some muscle. I wonder what my BMI is...[/quote]

Lol its not that skinny. Especially since I like shorter girls. And none of this is an absolute must have. I just like a flat stomach, a round bottom, and nice legs :p

2. so that was the pic thing they were talkin about in that thread lol thread got deleted lol i think....and i had a chance to fuck this fat chick but i jus coulnt do it man...yughh!...i like my babes weighin in at 120-150

3. Size 0? tf? That's WAY too small. I like chicks to have some meat on them... not that I ever hit on chicks or anything... its just nice to look at:)

I've been up and down. Before I had my kid I was between 107-112 at 4'11. Then after I had my kid and I got on the birth control shot, which made me fat as fuck, I was 135 at the same height. I felt so gross. Right now I'm about 120 at 4'11. So I'm thick, I have a slim waist (I wear a size 3 and I can even fit into my old size 1 shorts... sometimes lol), but I got some meat on me and I like it:D

My ex wasn't fat, but he was chubby. The only difficulty we had was he would get tired fast and sweat easily. I have no problem dating chubby guys.

4. A woman is a woman to me, I love ladies of all sizes :ey:

And plus I'm not gentle or soft so I'd probably break a twig bitch.
    It's all about nice asses :love:

5. I'd make a better punching bag than a sex play thing.

6. gtfo freak

7. Whatever floats yer boat!
    [​IMG]

8. lol dog that "model size 0" shit is a problem concentration camp status is crazyyy.

9. Oh god is that thing real?

10. OK OK guys I was exaggerating a little, but in fairness not every size 0 looks like that. My ex was gorgeous, had a nice little ass and was healthy looking. But she was tiny.

I really love a little bit of chub to grab on to. I especially love that kind of body where every part of a girls body is perfectly like... Round, but skinny waist.

Ugh, as sick as it is to say, I would destroy the average 17 year old high school girl. MMMMM.

11. They come in age 18, too...

12. My GIRLFRIEND IS SO FAT !!!!!!

I have to roll her in flour, just to find her wet spot ! :eek:

13. i seem to only get hit on by the bigger girls. like someone said, there's a point where it's disgusting to see how apathetic they've GROWN toward maintaining their bodies. there are a lot of pretty girls that happen to be chubby, and would be gorgeous if they just worked out a little and stopped eating McD's or whatever :rolleyes:

that being said... being hit on by bigger girls must speak volumes about me... i'm not fat!! :cry:

i've had sex with a chubby girl, she wasn't really obese or anything. but her shoulders were so wide, i felt like she could kick my ass and her snatch would eat me alive :eek: it wasn't too bad though.

14. [quote name='"illadelphin"']i seem to only get hit on by the bigger girls. like someone said, there's a point where it's disgusting to see how apathetic they've GROWN toward maintaining their bodies. there are a lot of pretty girls that happen to be chubby, and would be gorgeous if they just worked out a little and stopped eating McD's or whatever :rolleyes:

that being said... being hit on by bigger girls must speak volumes about me... i'm not fat!! :cry:

i've had sex with a chubby girl, she wasn't really obese or anything. but her shoulders were so wide, i felt like she could kick my ass and her snatch would eat me alive :eek: it wasn't too bad though.[/quote]

Heh...

15. God damn son, what you're describing is OBESE sex. Who has a fat roll that covers their genitals? That's not fat that's morbidly obese.

My first girlfriend was a little on the heavier side, but there was no roll at the bottom over her stomach when she laid down... jesus...

:eek:

16. Not worth it and they stink.

17. star wars role playing mmmmmm

[​IMG]

18. a.) I have a bit of a belly and the fat above my dick. Shit sucks.
    b.) Done it, sucks if you're both fat.

q1 -I've only had sex with two people. One was fat all around, and one was disproportional...fat up top, but her lower body was much slimmer (It had been awhile, had to get my rocks off.) ... Sooo much easier to fuck the second chick, like, for real. Had problems staying in with the first one, no problems here.

q2 - If there's a will, there's a way, let's just say that.

q3 - Never butt fucked, can't tell ya

q4 - Lmfao, idk, don't ask me. Disproportioned chick generally smelled a lot better down under.

19. I'm a female, I'm pretty skinny.. size 0 - 2.

Although I might be a skinny little fucker, I don't like skinny girls. They don't turn me on.
    I'm bi and I prefer chubby girls.

20. I think NOFX does a fine job of describing loving a large lady.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYeFC7Jj-bM[/ame]