What is everyone's favorite experience being stoned???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spread_dead420, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Thw whole of the past two weeks has been great because I've been on Easter break. I've just spent two weeks lying in a sunny field with a big group of friends, smoking and chilling and having fun. It's such a cool thing to just hang out with people you like and not have to worry about anything.

Also the Saturday before last I stayed overnight at a friend's house for a 'girly night' where 7 of us sat in her garden all night listening to drum n' bass and smoking. There was never just one of us skinning up, always two or three, and several times there was two or three J's being smoked at once between only 5 people. We smoked so much and played the rizla game for hours, and eat sausages and cookies. It was a wicked night :)

2. My craziest time blazing the nuggy nuggy had to be last year at my school's semi-formal date dance thing. Me, my friend and our dates went to a party before the dance, and met up with some of my friend's brother's older friends from college. Haha, we went out to the car and kicked a bong session, half an hour before i had to go into the dance. Needless to say, I didn't get my pictures taken.

Peace.

3. The best was last year on the 4th of july my wife and i went to my dads house and got messed up all day.we had a great party.my step mom was so messed up.then we went to see the fireworks was ok.nothing major.got back to my dads house everyone sat outside under this huge tree,full moon cloulds in the air.watched a storm cloud of in the distance.then the clouds started forming stuff.we made up some funny shit.i laughed so hard i thought iwas going to die.then my dads friend started telling me this joke i cant even remeber what it was about she just kept rambeling on and i was so stoned it was like her words echoed off my brain.the joke wasnt even funny.i sat there looking at her like i was still waitng for the punch line.everyone laughed at me.i was burnt up.ah the memories....just like the other ....wait what was i trying to remember..damn forgot.

4. me and my boys and my friend ash go park hoppin one nite, just gettin baked at all these different parks in scripps ranch. and they all want food, but i kept insisting i wasnt hungry. so they got me some mexican food anyways cause, hey, they're good friends, haha and they knew id be whining later for jack n a box. so whatever, we're down at the park, eating muchaca burritos and taquitos and the weeds in the middle of the table. 5 minutes later everybody's done but me, and this guy danny goes to reach for the weed and he doesnt know where it is. and he just looks at me and i go what? with a mouthful of food and then he starts laughing cause there's green shit in my mouth, and then he looks down at my taquitos, and i'd put the bud on my food and eaten it, so there i am, about a g n a half in my stomach, and a few little leaves stuck in the salsa on my taquitos. i ate so much fuckin weed that nite, and it was funny as hell because through it all the other guy, andy had been sitting there watching me, but he was just laughing to himself and not telling anybody what i was doing... goodtimes in cali

5. This is gotta be one of the best...aight this is the day
    wake up at 9am...exam
    11.00 exam is over!
    walk down the hall with 2 other guys...another firned is waiting with 2 pre-rolled spliffs...!!!
    take a walk...
    go to one of my firends dorms...he has got some more green...roll that up, smoke that...he starts playing the guitar....so chill with him...keep walking all over the city...just walking and talking....
    then one of my firend says some line from ID4. Then i say "The President Is sleeping" (come on u guys know..in all movies whenver something big is happening, the preseindent has gotta be sleeping) then another says "wake the president"...all 4 of us then go on with this acting maybe for atleast 30 minutes.
    anyway...we all decided to split for dinner so we can go into our dorms and cook...fuck...i know for a fact the others did not cook jack shit, cuz we met at the 7-11 to pick up some microwave food...went to a firends place, had some food there.
    then the smoking continued!
    i then had to pack to go back home....and fuck...packing was never so difficutl!!! i then realised that i needed empty boxes...so drove to the walmart...its never good to be stoned with so many ppl all around watching us and shit...anyway got what we needed...and went back to my room...still stoned...and stopping every hour or so for another mini session with anyone from my halls...hey i had atleast 5 grams i had to finish!!!
    then have something to eat and go out with freinds again...and shit...this is when i dont remember shit! anyway as we leave the club...we sit on these benches...and there are a bunch of hippi looking ppl playing songs and shit...with candles alla round then...with like 3 guitars, and 2 sets of small drums...anyway then they play HOTEL CALIFORNIA...it was fucking amazing...just as they start playing this shit...te sun is rising....and the sky is beutiful ...not a single clound...fucking amazing shit...
    that i thikn gotta be it...that momoment...that time when they were playing hotel californai...and my whole day passing through my head...the exam was like years away...and the whole summer was infornt of me...thats gotta be it....my crossroads...just hope brittney was there as well :)
    hehehhe
    i got back to my dorm...smoked a bit more, and left for the station....

6. i don't know i've had so many

7. The best time I ever had while high was when I was in Alaska on vacation with my family. Now I was a rookie smoker, having only done it four or five times until then but my cousin was a bit more experienced. We asked a waiter in the restaraunt about finding some bud and he told us to meet him at the bar at 11:00pm. Since we had some time, we decide to drink some beer. By 11:00, I had drunk 6 beers and he drank 9. So we smoke just like, maybe two bowls and I am fucking LIT, so me and my cousin end up stumbling to our room and watching Judge Dredd, which still sucked despite being high. Then I listened to Dark Side of the Moon and just chilled for a couple hours.

8. The best time that I can remember was back in the summer of 1995. Right after my high school graduation, my band started playing a bunch of frat parties all over the South and East Coast
    Anyway, we just finished our show at LSU and one of the guys invited me up to his room to smoke and hang out. There were a few girls in the room, all of them were totally hot. So we passed around a bong and a pipe and got really ripped. That was the best pot I smoked the whole time we were on the road. Back to the story.
    We were all talking and stuff then one of the girls left to go somewhere and then the guy and his girl started making out. Then me and this beautiful redhead started talking about wierd philosophical shit and what happiness is. Then the guy and his girl went out to get a bite to eat. So this beautiful redhead and I were alone in his room. We started kissing a bit then she stopped. She wanted to get more comfortable andstarted to take off her jeans and so I started taking my clothes off. I turned around and I got a real shock. She had just taken off her artificial leg and was moving her stump around. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen and she and I laughed like crazy for 10 minutes while she was doing "stump tricks". She said it made her horny when I touched it, so I did and we started fucking right there. And we did it in some very unusual positions. It was THE BEST sex I've had in my life. Hope my wife doesn't read that last sentence!!!
    Anyway, we left the next morning for Mobile and I never saw or heard from her again after that. And that was the greatest experience I've had while high.

9. Couple a weeks back me and 3 mates got us some tickets for the one and only cypress hill comin round on their european tour playin brixton,london.We spent the whole day gettin mashed at a mates and then in an under ground cafe in london smokin fine skunk and drinkin skunk tea £2 a cup NICE!!! We had rolled a fuckin huge spliff 4 the show cos its cypress hill and u have to really dont u. When we were cueing for the show i noticed the one and only Eric Bobo cypress drummer standin rite across the street so i did wat any green lunged stoner would do in my situation and i took him the spliff. He was amazed at its size he signed it for us and then we got pictures with him and the bifta!!!!!! Fucking ace!!!!
    Enjoy your liberation !!!

10. My best experience was when I got so stoned a couldn't stand up. This was back when i was 13. I kept trying and trying, and I could NOT stand up at all. I sat in the woods smoking cigs for hours with my friends. then had some more weed.

11. Okay.... here is mine!

Roadtrippin across Indiana! Starting in Indy, for 421, and heading west/north, and then winding through the hills and ridges, until suddenly the trees that have been supplying a protective barrier around you, open up, and as far as your eyes can see on either side, are flat fields, ready for planting.

we did that this weekend, and omg... what a fun time.
    We are thinking of writing a book about "Road trippin'" while "relaxed" :)

Camping is very close to the same way for me, especially smoking a J and then watching the campfire burn out..... whooooo, could sit there forever..... :)

12. I went for training for a new job in Pella, Iowa. (I live in New Hampshire) I took some real good shit from home and enjoyed it with People from all around the U.S. getting high off my weed and loving every minute, we all laughed like kids again. The scenery was most memorable.

13. picture this,
    5 of us smoking on a porch, we can't get the bowl lit, so it goes around and the weed was so moist it wouldn't stay lit. all of a sudden I hear a crackle-crackle, and POOF a flame right up my friends bangs (filled with hairspray) we were all smacking her on the head to put the flame out.

Needless to say. She bought a really nice hat.

14. We had dro... lots of it. We made 2 fatties and we went to my friends balcony to light up.

Btw we were rolling on E also. I suggest rolling on E and getting high, timing the peak together just right... its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so were all high and rolling like a mofo. These pills were good Bin Ladens. So me and 2 other guys were about to play a trick on my friend thats called "the box"

The Box is a trick when you're high, where the victim would sit down and we would pretend he's inside a small box ("here's the door, heres the window" etc) So when we "close" the doors and windows we would pretend we are talking, just that he cant hear us. We did this SOOOO WELL on him he FREAKED!

At one time when we pretended to throw the key out the balcony ledge after "locking the door" keeping him inside forever, he got so scared and was like "SARAH!!!! SAY SOMETHING" (she was high also, watching us perform)

oh man that shit was soooooooo funny I just laugh thinking about it

15. sublime is the shit

16. My best time high? it was right after a Bob Dylan concert, and me and my 2 friends rolled a gram of great hydro into a cigarette. We went up the street from campus to smoke it. It was chilly, and the pot didn't kick in until we got inside. I have never laughed so hard in my life as I did that night.

17. I went ot this guys house and had 5 hits from his bong, and got completely baked, i saw purple pokadots everywhere and it felt like i was melting and shit, it was fucking mad

18. Me, Mary-Jane, and my best friend Kitter Bug sittin' out back just blazing down. Him and I Spend most of our joints on the patio sitting in the exact same chairs by the table. We get high as fuck talking mad crazy doshia (sp) dreams.

19. I remember one time at my buddies apartment at a little party I was crunked off my ass! Too much boose and over an 8th of weed just for myself!

I can remember sitting there and everyone was bothering me so whenever someone would talk to me I would pretend to listen to what they had to say and then comment "FUCK YOU!" really fucking loud!

Well I met my match when my friend who was as crunked as I was sat down next to me and said "what's up?" I thought 'HAHA! I have him good now!' And I replied "FUCK YOU!" and he said "No.. Fuck YOU!" I sighed and went back into my blank stair in defeat. After about ten minutes of thinking I woke myself back up, looked and pointed at him and said "Wait.. I got it.. FUCK YOU!" and I claimed victory!

Of course some of you might not find this that funny, but another thing to consider is that someone told me this... I didn't remember it myself :) !

Peace everyone!

20. My best time high would have to have been my 18th b-day, i went to my friend's house and everybody was there, he was having a pitch-ins party...my lucky day. so he let me in and started lighting up blunts and bongs and pipes, etc... so when we were done i was so high that all i could do was smile, it felt like my mouth was floating!!! after that i was still stoned and we all decided to go to the nearest pool hall and play pool and i swear those balls were flying over the table!!! after that we all started to lose our buzz so we went back to my friend's house and started smoking again, we were all stoned again and he decided to go skateboarding, so we all agreed and left on skateboards, bikes, etc... and we all went down to the docks and everyone forgot about the water and fell in on there bikes and skateboards!!!well that has to be the best experience i have ever had... later