Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is depersonalisation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orangegrovekush, May 4, 2015.

1. Can someone give me some good examples of what someone will feel like when they are going through depersonalization because i'm sure i've experienced it before but after a google search i'm not so sure or maybe i've been depersonalised so much that I think this is how i should feel

2. to me it's like your head is foggy and you're disoriented, it doesnt actually change the person you are

or it's DP

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

3. I experience it about half the times I smoke. I'm aware of my own self as if I'm looking from the outside. It's hard to explain, but basically I'm not biased at how I see myself. I can analyze my actions and personality from a very logical and clear perspective. It's not fun because I'm self critical sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Depersonalization is when you feel like you and your body are separate. And you know it's just a feeling.

It is often confused with derealization.

5. Lol sounds like me 24/7

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I laugh every time I see that goat.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yea. I guess you can feel depersonalized after smoking weed... but its NOTHING compared to a unmentionable(s). It's a laughable comparison 

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430753780.960568.jpg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. When serious turns sarcastic with a turn to being fecetious... look in a mirror and try not to laugh.
    I have no idea what I mean, btw.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't think I ever know what you mean

• Like Like x 2
  11. Agreed. His posts are often quite incomprehensible.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Depersonalization is when you dont feel at all as though you are you. The first few times i smoked i felt like i was some much better version of myself.. or a certain god or something.

13. When you're all baked walking through the mall and you feel like you are walking funny but you aren't and everyone is analyzing your every movement but they aren't.

Sounds like a bunch of stoners over thinking them being self conscious.  It's called heightened self awareness.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yea let's make up words and names for every tiny little feeling in this world. If nobody experienced these things that everyone is calling mental disorders nowadays, anxiety depression derealization depersonalization blah blah blah, we'd all be fucking robots.

Seriously 1000s of years ago people would trip balls or get high and examine life and philosphize. Now everybody smokes weed and wants there to be an entire chapter out of the DSM dedicated to them cause they're anxious for a minute or "feel like they're watching themselves." I truly hate people. We need a good plague or something.

Sent from this guy