Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is chronic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boltz90, Apr 18, 2011.

1. I always hear people saying that they got chron kush. Or stuff like that I thought that chrons was a strain or is it.

2. It is a strain

3. Google is amazing for these kinds of things.

4. Your cynicism is funny.

Weren't you in an argument on one of my threads a while ago?...

5. I don't get into arguments, so no, more than likely not.

6. just like That DankyChucknorrisroundhousekicktotheface kush

7. Yeah, it was a thread about northern lights and people were bashing you for your opinion so things got hasty.

8. Just another way of saying dank, more potent.

9. i thought chronic meant high grade weed. like i thought kush was counted as chronic. and swag would be not counted as chronic. but idk

10. Doesn't sound like much of an argument.

11. This. I use the word "chronic" for describing top shelf dank. No mids, no half-kinda-sorta dank... CHRONICCCCCCC

12. chronic is high grade marijuana

this is what said chronic looks like

[​IMG]

another term for chronic is "Dank"

13. chron is dank in most areas, but i went to buy some chron in another state, they wanted 40 a gram... it wasn't just weed. i didn't buy it hah, but every1 says that can be laced weed, so i just call it dank nugs ;D

14. It's what you need. And i got it by the tree.

15. agreed

16. Chronic is stuff so good, you get buzzed watchin someone else hit it. At least, IMO. Thats the stuff I want :D

17. I live in Cali so I really dont hear if this that much

18. #20 snax4daze, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    it was a noun ... for a sativa hybrid strain, which went west to east across the USA and won 3rd place at the cup ('94) in the hydro category...then it became an adjective for any heavy hitter smoke.