What is causing this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by rollinsmoke87, Nov 1, 2016.

1. This is my first grow. I thought it was just one plant but I'm starting to see a couple spots on another one. I'm using tap water with no nutes. I don't know the pH yet but I have a pH pen on the way. I'm using miracle grow right now but when I transplant I have some perlite and Coco to use. Can somebody point me in the right direction to keep it from getting worse

Attached Files:

2. I had a similar problem on one of my babies, turned out to be a rust fungus, gave him/her a haircut and now it looks like a small palm tree. Plant survived but is about 2x smaller (same height, but reduced foliage and stem girth)

I was in the same situation exept for miracle grow, and using very good potting soil, and decided not to take a chance when I saw it started affecting another plant and cut everything wich looked infected. Now every plant is clean and don't seem to mind the PH at all.

TL;DR: It may not be PH, put it in a seedling tent individually to prevent infection of other plants just in case

3. Never used it myself but read plenty of times that miracle grow is no good for cannabis plants. That may be causing your problem.
    I only use nutrients made specifically for cannabis

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I took some more pictures today. How do the look color wise. The spots don't seem to be spreading anymore[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not good to have in see through planters , roots do not like light

• Like Like x 1