What is causing this damage?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bigbrandysosa, Aug 12, 2019.

1. I've researched everything and cannot find what does damage like this? I did see what appears to be a little caterpillar when I went to take pics, anyone every experience this? Know what it is? It's an outdoor grow and I spray the leaves (yes the undersides too) with cold water and ive recently mixed some Peroxide in with my spray water it's diluted down to 1% or less, I've only given the plants 1/5 strength nutes once since transplant which was about 2 1/2 weeks ago. It's hot outside too, Oklahoma, high today was 100°, but they've been grown since seed out here so I know they've acclimated to it some. All different bagseeds from some bomb ass tree I had. Snapchat-1558757072.jpg Snapchat-341884639.jpg Snapchat-1114657342.jpg Snapchat-1121153843.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Caterpillars AKA Bud Worms AKA Western Tobacco Moth.
    They are the worst enemy of outside cannabis growers world wide. The little fuckers can decimate your grow and you won't know it till it's way to late.

Start spraying BT once a week every week right up to harvest.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bacillus Thuringiensis

Local garden shop should have it for controlling Hornworms on Tomatoes.

Not a chemical poison it's a bacterium and safe for birds, Fish, Humans. Organic rated.
    I run a bug zapper close by as well to help limit the moths that are your trouble in the first place.
    [​IMG]

BNW

3. That TOTALLY sucks!!!! I forget sometimes how thankful I am growing indoors where I don't have to worry(or haven't yet at least, fingers crossed)about stuff like that!

4. Thanks BrassNwood I'll definitely look into that spray! And on the other hand one of my plants has shown female! a nice bushy indica by the looks of her, about 35-38 days old. Ill get some good pics of them for you guys real soon! Snapchat-548125488.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will do Papa Puff, I spray with water daily, but I'll make sure them fuckers are gone .

• Like Like x 1
  6. I grew outside like BnW does also and I used to just wash my plants every night in especially in The heat of Summer and watch the moths fly off and the eggs washed down. But you definitely going to need BT when you make it too flower

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app