Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is better Sativa or Indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nawoo, Nov 23, 2009.

1. So i honestly do not care which one im smoking because i dont even know half the time.:) (well just by the smell)

But i would like to know which one you guys like more?

ALSO: Is Purple Weed sativa or indica?

2. Simplified Version (No science)

This is just in general and doesnt apply to all strains but for the most part

Indica: Stoney high, bassicly the heavy Indica strains will leave you staring at the TV with a dazed look on your face.

Sativa: A clear headed high, ussally people who work would smoke a sativa strain because they can concentrate better. Also this is distingushed in the plant, because the plant will typically be shorter with fatter (wider) leaves. Sativa strains are In my opinion are better than Indica, but thats just a personal preference.

Purp depends on the growing conditions, such as temperature (Purp is grown in a colder climate) and nutrients.

Not sure if all my info is correct, but correct me if im wrong.

3. I smoked satvia all through school to cope with intense ADD, and it helped alot. So that's what I prefer.