Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is awesome to mix your weed with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notchris, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to find something that i can get out of my medicine cabinet or some shit that i can crush in and mix into a joint and get super high and relaxed. i dont want like opium and cocaine and shit so dont say that kind of shit.

2. methamphetamine.

3. dip your J in codeine cough syrup.

4. i think i heard somewhere i can dip my MJ into some stuff in my parents liquor cabinet? what exactly?

5. wowww...

uhhhh. don't crush up anything in your medicine cabinet and add it to a J.
    i'm gonna HIGHLY recommend against it.

ura troll, pr0b4bly.

6. xanax

EDIT: because i didn't fully read the post, don't crush up the xanax and put it in your joint, just eat the fucker. or snort it, to each their own.

7. Meth is exactly the kind of reply i didn't want lmao. i want harmless shit that a highschool kid like i am can get his hands on.

8. lol..

Attached Files:

9. What grade you in?

10. wow if your 18 years old i'm Harry Anslinger....

11. [​IMG]

12. 10th. i dont know alot about weed cuz i've only done it with friends who like really care about me so they dont really let me in on everything but i've been doin it for like a year on and off.

13. Before you seal your blunt or jay apply a thick coat of hairspray..proceed to light that shit and enjoy..

Then tell your mother what youve done and have her slap you right in the face man.

14. HERE COMES THE BAN TRAIN.
    sorry bro, gotta be 18 to be a part of this website.

15. #15 HappyLizard18, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    You're supposed to be 18 to be on the site.

But anyway don't put any drugs into a joint, bad bad BAD idea unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Definately don't mess with the shit in your med cabinet unless you know what it's going to do to you. And preferably don't do it on your own.

Imho, the best drug to go with weed is alcohol. Get drunk, then high and you'll feel fantastic. Otherwise I'm told it's fun to smoke while on E, or triple Cs but I've never tried either.

Not recommending this either, because as we've discussed in various other threads, it's quite dangerous, but you could try eating nutmeg. Search for it on this site or google, there are a lot of very informative threads. It's legal and cheap.

[edit]When I started this post the post about being in grade 10 wasn't up yet, my responses were aimed at an 18yo, but the first parts still apply. [/edit]

16. ......tobacco? I've also heard of PCP-dipped joints.....you should try that one lol

Nothing really "mixes" with weed in the way you want to mix it though. If you're going to get an extra boost off anything, incinerating it will most likely destroy the chemical you want. You could try salvia, because its another type of plant.

17. jesus im fuckin 18 im just dumb as shit. i got left back like 9 times. lmao (how that for a blanket bitches)

18. lol you tripped.
    good luck.

19. i usually sprinkle a line of gun powder in my joint, gives it the extra kick, and fucks you up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.