What is AK-47 like?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by deuteros, Jul 30, 2007.

1. I'm still doing research but if I decide to grow I am leaning towards growing AK-47.

I would be growing in a basement. I heard this strain has a strong odor. How strong is it? Will one plant stink up my whole house?

How big does it usually get? I read a post from one guy who said his AK-47 shot up to 7 feet during flowering.

Is it a heavy yielder?

How's the high?

What's the difference between this strain and AK-48?

Sorry for all the questions but if I'm going to invest all this time into growing I want to make sure I grow something I really want.

2. ak 47 is a 60s/40i mix which can branch out but it won't get too big depending on how long you flower for.

AK 47 is a strain of Cannabis, and placed 2nd at the 2003 Cannabis Cup in the Indica Cup category. AK 47 is a sativa-indica cross, and is noted for an incredibly pungent odor, and a magnificently powerful effect. It is popular among consumers, but has seen limited production due to a lack of density, and the difficulty that this presents for commercial production. Although it may be called Special K in some circles, this can cause confusion, as the term also refers to Ketamine. AK 47 was presumably named after a world-famous assault rifle, the AK-47. It has also been suggested that the name may have a second meaning related to Afghani Kush, and a 47 day flowering period. Genetics: mostly sativa (see also:cannabis sativa). Indoor clone grow time: 5–10 days. Flowering time: 53–63 days. Yield per m2 (indoors): 350-500 grams. Harvest time (outdoors): 15-31 October.

from wikipedia.

3. I got an AK seed from bag, call me lucky. :hello:

4. That would be nice.