What is a thought?

Discussion in 'General' started by GhettoMedia, Jul 19, 2011.

1. What happens in our brain that makes an idea or thought. Is there some chemical that is my thoughts?

2. There are a variety of chemical and electrical signals that go into your thoughts. Synapses firing, neurotransmitters being released and taken up.

3. My take on it is, the brain is like gigantic subway and the brain sends signals to different parts of the brain the same way a train leaves one stop and goes to another.

So, i thought is a combination of connections between different parts of your brain that end up at the same spot creating new thought or idea.

4. A thought is the thing that I'm using to try to find an answer to your question.

5. the brain is really a self sufficient hard drive left behind by some ancient race of people, we are their ipods

6. Close. We actually use you like USB drives to store our excess data.

7. bhahahahaha, when people get abducted, the aliens are uploading a bunch of data they need stored, unfortunately, the port is in our anus, hence the probings

8. You got it. In fact you know too much. Please remain where you are. A team has been dispatched to take you to a reeducation center for adjustments.

9. What was i just doing...... wasnt it like.... 2 hours earlier 5 mins ago..... i remember lights... and probes... musta been day dreaming...

10. mission accomplished
    [​IMG]

11. Yeah I've had those too. Not to worry...just forget about it and it'll pass.