Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What IS a seasoned toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doobius, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Someone who doesn't feel the need to brag about their smoking habits.

2. you live the lifestyle, you know the truth and knowledge behind it . so yes there is a big difference from people who just smoke it for fun from people who take this seriously.

3. Someone who loses keys, phones at home and people in large department stores.

4. For me, I can consider someone a seasoned toker if...

They can handle their shit. It's alright to act silly and stuff, but knowing when and where it's appropriate is important.

They can tell the difference between good and bad bud.

If they don't give stoners a bad image somehow, then it's all good.

Oh, I recommend you know how to hit a bong as well. :bongin:

5. Someone who can be completely stoned, and you wouldnt know cause they handle their sht, they dont bring attention to themselves, and they dont make an ass out of themselves in public. Also, its probably someone that you would never expect to smoke pot.

6. Lol at the guy bumping a 7 year old thread.

7. #49 Radioactive_Kid, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
    IMO it's not a matter of time, but of experience, and stories. Anybody can pack a piece and smoke weed. My cousin has no idea how much weed cost, where to buy it, how to make edibles or roll a joint/blunt, and she's been smoking for 8 years. Pretty sad, i know. I wouldn't calll her a seasoned toker because she's lacking the experience. Where i've made edibles, rolled fat crazy joints/blunts, smoked everything from vaps to one hitters, super hotboxed cars, and smoked a half ounce in one night with a friend. I've only been smoking for 4 years. I just got off a T-break, but before that. I don't remember a day when i didn't smoke.

So i think it's all about what you have done and how well you control yourself while stoned,that makes a seasoned toker.

This the night we smoked the half zip:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv480wHWM4o&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv480wHWM4o&feature=related[/ame]

8. Shit bro I think most stoners smoke before they fuck. At least if you don't count oral.

9. I started in 1972, it was more a way of life then. Not much has changed for me its still a way of life. Now instead of Northern Ca. I live in the mountains of N.W. Montana, still hang out with hippies and still know what it was all about. I still smoke as much and as often as I want. That being said pot is only a symptom and not a cause. It is part of who we were and who I am.

Chaos

10. Grab an Oz of FIRE and a buddy, then just keep telling weed stories and smoking until it's gone. If you don't run out of stories by the time the smoke's gone, you're a seasoned toker.

11. why just weed stories? i dont think seasoned means pothead

12. kmcgahey13's post pretty much covered all the bases of a seasoned toker, I was just thinking about doing what I said up there and for some reason I ended up typing it out. :confused:

13. Theres no clear definition of when you cross the line from newb to seasoned, its just a matter of expierence, and I do think it takes several years.
    Just like a relationship with a girl, or a guy.
    You may think you know them, but it takes several years untill youre really expierenced with them and know them through and through.

And basically, who cares?
    Newbs will learn.

14. Duh...a seasoned toker is a toker marinated in a dry rub of cajun spices, salt, and pepper.

15. Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, please share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers.

Enough said.

16. lol at the 8 year old thread

17. wait..whats that got to do with anything...YES i lost my...what, we weren't waiting for you to say that.. im....ok.

18. A seasoned toker:

A smoker who can smoke a certain strain without knowing what kind and by taste, smell, look, etc guess remotely close to the exact strain.

Someone who re-up's when they still have over an eighth.

Someone who has had several spoons, bongs, bubblers, etc.

A smoker who has eatin cannibus everyway possible, even just a nug straight.

Someone who smokes ALL year round, everyday. (hints the name seasoned!)