What is a job you would never want to work at and why?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bamboobam, Jan 16, 2014.

1. One of those people that have to go around masturbating farm animals for their semen. It's a real job.

Folks, we have a winner! I wouldn't want to do that nastiness either. I think the proper term is "Spooge Technician"

3. I am exactly the same way as you. 

4. Everyone has to work at fast-food at least once in their life. You haven't experienced life yet until you since away for minimum wage

I did that shit for 2 days and vowed to never do it again

6. Once I leave this place I will never work at a place that doesn't manage their documents at least mostly electronically again. Shitstorms every fucking day over something that would have been prevented by a proper file server. And fuck having to babysit the scanner/photocopier for half of your day because it keeps breaking/ trying to brutally murder a critically important document.

7. I was a janitor at an rv park, I've cleaned public bathrooms man.

8. #28 Cereal Killer, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    You don't even know, man :laughing:

Eh, any desk jockey job sounds terrible. Can't think of much else I just couldn't or wouldn't do. Heat, cold, death, disease, heights, crazy people, rude people, violent people, insane amounts of filth, manual labor, I've dealt with that. I'm not scared to work, never have been.

I wouldn't want to be a miner, too easy to get maimed or killed by other's negligence. I'd do it if I really needed the money though.

And I'll never be a prison guard ever again.

Edit: No, scratch that. I'll never work in any kind of hospice setting, or oncology. Some people say I have a tough job, but I think it'd be ten times harder to do that.

9. #29 8ight, Jan 17, 2014
    Police officer.

Pretty much any job where I'm sitting behind a desk all day. I get stir crazy if I'm not physically doing something at work. I turned down a climate-controlled office job so I could get back to working on the hot, hazardous production floor. Fuck cubicles... 

10. Not quite.. there is much worse minimum wage jobs. Flipping burgers and taking orders isn't experiencing life.

One job I would never do is being a trucker driver.. I drove for a while for a living and it is not fun.

11. i agree man. when i was the AM at burger king that shit was so fucking fun. i did exactly what you said ahaha. it IS easy to make them mad :p

i was the closer too, and me and my whole night crew would be up on the roof and shit smokin the hell up. drug deals in the bathroom and shit. fun fun fun.

12. Honestly id NEVER EVER want to own a Marijuana Dispensary. Like ever. Worst job ever lol

I know a couple guys that own a dozen down in the valley and man that job sucks massive dick. 

I have to deal with the Feds and Local governments enough with a Tobacco store. Fuck that.

Oh and id ABSOLUTELY hate to work in the TV industry again. Id castrate myself and throw myself off a bridge before entering that lions den again.

13. Any job with heavy Customer Service. Too many people have become "eh-holes" today and lose all sense of common courtesy when dealing with those people. Too much pre-disposed anger.

14. #34 BlueHoo, Jan 17, 2014
    Proctologist I would not want to spend my day looking at assholes.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. being a nurse at an old folks home. i was a cook at one, for a couple of years, so i heard some stories from the other nurses...old people in a nursing home hate you,the nurse, theyre usually slowly fading into senility, so they constantly throw a barrage of old timey racial slurs at the nurses. the majority of which are foreign.. its like taking care of a baby that can talk but talk shit too, and they dont really want your help. being a cook was awesome though.... i was the one who gave them ice cream after dinner. they loved me.

16. Any kind of white collar office job. Which is ironic, since I'm a web developer/graphic designer who works on the computer.

17. #37 Sunny Jim, Jan 17, 2014
    I would never want to go back to working fast food. Especially the graveyard shift, which is what I used to do. The job itself isn't terrible, but you deal with a lot of abusive drunks wandering in and out of the place, and people driving off before paying. Not to mention the fact that you get zero respect from the management. I had a sadistic manager who would flout his authority over employees and play mind games/pit people against one and another just to cure his boredom. 

Second to that would be forklift operator/floor worker at this warehouse where I used to work. The warehouse wasn't air conditioned at all, and it would get up to about 100 degrees during the day. We had to wear these stupid coveralls which didn't breathe at all, and you try doing manual labor for ten hours at a time is sweltering heat. 

18. Police, i could not be that person that goes round harrasing innocent people and letting real criminals get away

19. I have worked at a fast food pizza place for almost 4 years. Your assumption is correct. And in my position for the last year and a half, basically all the whiny little bitches ask to talk to me to try to get free stuff.

I would hate working for an advertising agency. The restrictions on what you can and can not put on tv are ridiculous. Also you would obviously be surrounded by humorless idiots. How many commercials are funny(let alone good) nowadays? 1 out of 50? And for every commercial there is a bunch of people that agree "this is a good commercial".

I did sales for two weeks. I worked 6 days a week for 10-14 hours and ended up signing one person up for Direct TV. I obviously would be miserable at this job because I am not good at talking to people and hate being rejected by over 100 people a day.

I hope this goes without saying but I would never want to be a gay prostitute.

20. Those were my primary jobs through college. It really isn't all that bad.