What is a good and reasonably priced co2 system?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by bm79, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Like the title says... I am looking for a good and reasonably priced (under $150, preferably less) co2 emitter system.

My cab is 6' long x 3' deep x 4.5' tall.

I currently run (10) 4' t5 lights (6-bulb on top and 4-bulb on the side) and currently hit into the low 90's towards the end of the light cycle.

For my next grow I would like to install a co2 system to benefit from the temps rather than fight them as I have been doing.

So GC... any helpful advice?

-bm

2. A tank system will break your bankroll but it is the way I would go.

After the inital investment, the fill ups are cheap.

Make sure your cabinet will seal properly otherwise your wasting money.

Just out of curiosity, what are you growing in?

3. I already have a co2 tank for the system... should have mentioned that I guess. I just need the emitter (regulator, solenoid, etc.) for the system.

The cabinet is a custom built-in that I made utilizing a floor to ceiling shelving unit in my garage. The entire shelving unit is a solid wood built-in from the 70's that is roughly 14' wide by 12' tall. I emptied out the lower cabinets on one side and built my box into the existing space then added ventilation, power, etc. There is a 6' long x 3' deep x 7.5' tall cabinet directly above it which I have considered turning into a flower chamber and leaving my existing grow cabinet as the veg.... but, its alot more work, more $$ and I would have to find space for all of my backpacking and camping gear that currently calls that space home.

I'll take some pics and post with my 2nd grow as I plan on doing a journal.

-bm