What interesting smoking pieces have you made?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by dbenn11127, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Im sure all of us at one point in time have had to make something to smoke out of whether it be an apple or a water bottle or a coke can. Is there any other interesting ones you have tried. Pictures would be appreciated if possible.

2. i made a steam roller out of a paper towel roll a while ago. had a metal pen cap for a bowl, it was pretty fun, but got nasty quick haha.

[​IMG]

3. was in a hurry and forgot my rolling papers at home 1 night that i had to work..... so we mad a bong outta a water bottle and a bic pen....got me and my homie sooooo stoned....!!!

4. Picture a MFLB but without such a price tag. It's a work in progress though.

5. The most common machine, Radica, can be made or handmade. Radica is a very good wood for making pipes. This is, of course, catches fire, and have a good ability to absorb moisture. As such, it can absorb moisture which causes due to combustion.

6. hey ive got osme advice on making gravty bongs like that
    instead of entirly cutting the bottom of the bottle off
    just put holes in it..
    that way
    its a grav bong/ waterfall grav bong.
    the effects of both
    its like a portable waterfall bong
    if anyone gets that haha
    thought id share
    im bout to post my homemade up tho

7. that's how I made mine :D 3 big holes in the bottom

8. yesss
    its soooo much better isnt it??

you can lift it out the water and hit it like a bong haha
    its genius

9. prosthetic arm roach clip.

beat that.

10. I made a bong out of one of these scope mouthwash bottles. a pen tube, and a metal socket once, worked fuckin great and was a pull slide. :bongin:

Attached Files:

11. [​IMG][​IMG]

me n my friend took a tiny liquor bottle, plastic of corse
    its hard to tell, but westucka sharpie tube down into it
    and diffused it, with tiny slits inthe bottom, probly like 8 of em?

then we stuck a pen tube in the side, with a rubber seal on it
    all fits perfectly :), adn the slide bowl is on top

its my homemade ashcatcher. precooler, idk whatever you call it

its awsome tho, very smooth

12. now im not 100 percent sure but i dont think that was the greatest thing you could have made it out of.

i used the rule "if its safe to eat/drink out of its safe to smoke out of" before i started buying bongs.

im sure scope is fine but try not to make anymore bongs out of things that held chemicals. even if you are suppost to gargle with it...or hell maybe scope is perfectly fine to use.. as long as you dont use any thing more hardcore then that aahah

13. I was so desperate once I used a baby carrot. it worked but was like a mini one hitter, I burned my nose too. :(

14. actually before i made the bong i inhaled through it to test it and it burned my throat a bit, but i just cleaned it out really well and it was fine.

15. heres my piece its a gravity bong with a 5 gallon and a 2 letter bong with with a paintball barrel for the piece pull up on and to hit from.the slider was a socket.but since we made it a year ago we moved up to 4 letters. [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. true, yeah after i posted it i was kinda thinking "scope should be fine" its just kinda a warning for others or what ever

17. ive hit an acrylic bong once
    tht had nothing but scope in it...

honestly'
    its the worst thing ive ever hit from a bong

besides an energy drink once.
    wasnt my idea tho