What insults have people called you online?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Kush Ambitionz, Oct 4, 2013.

1. I think this is more of a console thing but people on multiplayer games sure know how to talk shit. 

For me, I usually get "Fuck you, you dirty nigger!" lol I ain't even black. What funny names/insults have people said to you?

2. I was sitting in the home stands at my local high school football game and was cheering for the opposing team just for shits and giggles when suddenly the dude in front of me stands up, turns around and proceeds to tell me off by calling me a "dick weed".

I still don't know what a dick weed is...

3. I was playing call of duty 4 high. As a result my aim was off. I was playing search and I'm the last guy. I manage to get the game from 1-3 to 1-1. I was shaking really bad and I died because of it. The 7 year old kid that insulted me said I had "A hyper advanced version of cerebral palsy."

----------------------------------
    Roll, Roll, Roll Your Joint
    Twist It At The End
    Light It Up, Take A Puff,
    Pass It To A Friend!

4. I got called a "dick face" yesterday while playing bf3 by done kid that was no older than like 10. I fucking died laughing and that apparently only pissed him off more since he's apparently one the hundreds of people on xbox that have fucked my mom haha

5. Yea I get called a nigger too by whites boys cause I have a deep voice ....
    I just laugh at them and start calling them niggers they get so mad

ahaha wtf

7. Nigguh

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. "Go get a seizure you epileptic fuck!" Lol I'm not even epileptic.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app